LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is super awesome. I am about to get a new gaming laptop in a week and this projector would be cool to really bring it around and use it for a similar purpose. Plus I have an empty room upstairs perfect for this too.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Amazing, I wonder if I could project my games or movies onto my ceiling with this! Good luck everybody! ?????

Looks Epic but jesus that price tag.... still not bad considering I guess

This may be the most awesome looking projector ive ever seen. Good luck in the giveaway all! This would look sick with my setup.

Is a very nice, i like. I will use it to project my hopes and dreams onto my wall, which will turn out to be empty.resized_borat-meme-generator-very-nice-i-like-79be9d.jpg

I've been looking for a projector but my room is too small to use a traditional one. This look like a great alternative.

I would totally have backyard movie/game nights with this thing.

me like it...

looks cool have been looking for a new projector for ma living room instead of a television ?

and it looks super epic

looks very cool, really useful for having in small rooms. basement is a good idea. or the celling of my room.

This thing has an enormous potential for Party's, Personal use and even with friends would love to own one of those 

Btw thanks LLT for the amazing video's you make.

This looks amazing, I would totally use it when friends are over.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

For the PF1000U projector, it might be a great device, but I won't really know until you send me one xD

The ability to create a gaming setup with that quality is amazing. Very good demonstration of the projectors abilities. 

The wall facing our bed is blank white with approx. 80-90 inches of projector-friendly surface and a dresser table in the middle to place the PF1000U on.... this sounds like the perfect device to turn our bedroom into the most comfortable 2-person movie theater ever.

1. My thoughts: Sounds awesome, would love to give that a spin.

2. Hello LG, I've followed you on twitter so now where's my projector?

"It's not out of the question that you might have a very minor case of serious brain damage" - Wheatley

Very cool Projektor would like to have one of these babys

This looks really cool and would be pretty sweet to own. Can definitely see myself using it for gaming and binge watching on Netflix

This really does look amazing I would love this to make my current set up way more organized. Hate having to run long cables everywhere.  Not to mention game night would be a blast with this thing. Haha I can't wait to try it out 

Pretty Darn Cool, i kinda wanna try and use it to watch a movie through my phone and this

looks cool and compact and i'll definitely try out the speakers