LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Damn this is awesome, This would be perfect for a LAN night. Great form factor

This projector (PF1000U projector) looks badass. for something so small and close to pump out such a big screen .  i would love this :D

thanks for your consideration

The fact that you can simply place the projector where the tv used to be, and have a way bigger screen, and u don't need to attach the projector to the wall or the ceiling, which is why I think this device is supreme.

it's small and the short distance from the wall means someone is less likely to get in the way of the projector

thats the best projector ive seen now last one i owned was the projector tvs lol

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

Looks great for the traveling tech guy , for people who go on a lot of public events , like lan parties , it would be a great addition to their bag

Don't really know too much about Projectors but the distance from which it can already display pictures in a decent size sounds pretty amazing to have

May seem small but its very convenient and usable in many different situations. It's a masterpiece.

It's actually a really unique product.nice Idea behind it . would love to own one

Awesome projector. I love the super small form factor and that it is a short throw. I have always been a fan of short throw projectors and find them more practical for a mobile setup.

Really cool little projector, its the perfect one for people that want a massive screen but dont have enough space in their (living)room or dont wanna ceiling mount one

Would love a new home theater setup with something this cool. Easily the most awesome projector i've ever seen.

A very cool projector. Small but powerful. What more could you ever want.

I would turn our whole lounge wall into projector realestate where we would replace our 32" tv, which has served us well for 6 years. I would also like to think that I could use it elsewhere too and make it portable! What a mean machine!

I've been out of the loop about projectors for a while now and this beast looks absolutely insane! This would be amazing to own due to its size, it's small and doesn't require a big room, but provides great visual quality!

Looks very cool! would love to think of some out of the box applications with this!

I honestly never thought I would need such a thing. But now looking at it I can see so many different uses for it. Small, Compact, and Portable. It is a whole new kind of amazing!

This projector looks absolutely stunning, I would love to stream videos with this. Great job LMG and LG for this awesome giveaway

Man it's so compact and get you such a good picture even from far distance. I definetly wanna try to win this thingy xD

its a pretty sweet projector. I could see playing mario kart or streaming netflix with the friends on it.

I've seriously had projector envy for this LG for months now.

Amazing video Looks great think every techy would love one well done linus :)

Looks really cool to use and set up I would be able two game with all my friends with a big screen outside.

It's one of those things that look s too good to be true, small ok, but how good can it b e??? Then I checked the specs and was  like WTF?!?  Full 1080??!!!! 100" with 15 inches from the wall???  WTH!!!  LED and not those ultra how lamps??!?!?!?!  i guess that something can be that good!  Too bad its not mine.

yet.