LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

A great device for those like us who like gaming on a large screen and from a further view than gazing on a small monitor 24/7. Great Job LG!

Looks great, small and easy to setup in smaller rooms.

I could definitely see this addition to my outdoor patio for family movie nights. The bluetooth audio will make sound setup a breeze. Awesome product by LG!

I just want it because it's cool. No need for fake reasons >.< 

Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue

I think it would look awesome in my sleepingroom . If i would win this then i will buy a controller and play BO3 on the wall that will be very lit ! LG dit a great job in this one Keep it Going ! ! :)

First off, It's expensive. It's 1080p not 4k, hope those pixels aren't ridiculously huge at 100" like some people say. The "smart TV" part is over-rated in my honest opinion, but i guess people won't need a separate device for NetFlix or a wireless reciever for quick  device connection; and I guess I could play ShadowGun DeadZone on it, IF this projector isn't running a look-a-like Android OS; didn't see specifics on OS version. The keystone adjustment is a good "common sense" feature, might not be able to set it up perpendicular to a wall. This would be absolutely great for tail-gaiters, or high tech campers, even for small businesses that need a large display, but don't have the space to dedicate to a traditional projector. Price and VR aside, I'd almost be torn between the PF1000U and an HTC Vive for a portable theater-like experience. The projector is harder to transport, but won't make your face sweat, and is usable by the whole family at once. I'd go with Vive in the end, I could watch movies literally any where. At any rate, it's pretty damn cool.

It would be super dope to have this projector in my dorm. Late night movies and gaming would be so much easier. Really looking forward to win!

This projector is compact, beautiful and one of a kind. I live in a dorm and this portable projector and would be perfect for me and my mates to play fifa on! Cheers

I don't have much mounting space in my garage so this projector would be fantastic for a wall display. No mounting required! 

Well it's certainly the most bad ass projector i'v ever seen, and i wok in an audiovisual company!

That's a really sick compact design projector. Be sick to have in my lounge room for my whole family to watch movies and to game. Good luck to everyone though :)

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The idea of having a projector make a 60" display from 4" away sounds really cool and the image looks really sharp for a 1080p native display.

I've been looking at short throw projectors for years and have never seen one that I've thought was good enough for the money. But that size for that amount would be good enough to give my parents my TV in exchange for that without having to change my setup.

Great projector. It would be a great replacement for my old living tv. I really like the design and the portability!!

Good luck!!

Looks great, hopefully I can be lucky enough to win one. Cheers

it looks like fun outdoors movies anyone ore even pc gamming thats awsome

It's a cool little portable projector that can be conveniently placed anywhere. Might actually be able to use it as a secondary monitor in my tiny bedroom.

Very cool.  Not sure exactly where I'd be able to use it my home, but we have a couple bare walls that I might be able to make work.  Thanks LTT and LG for doing a giveaway.  Good luck everyone!

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I wonder if i have a wall of 200 inches?