LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Really like it it small and seem to put out very good quality 

Love how large it can project at such short distances, looks like it has great potential for a home theater setup so would definitely love getting it

I saw Linus video about this projector,man look awesome!!,gotta be fun to play games using this projector.

My Specs
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8GB x 2

GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming X

Case: GameMax G535CR (Black)

Storage: Kingston A400 240GB(Boot Drive) Western Digital 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Toshiba PC300 1TB

PSU: COUGAR VTE600

Display: LG - 24MP59G-P, LG - 43LJ500T

Cooling: Stock

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Razer Mamba Elite
Mousepad: GMS RGB Mousepad

Sound: Razer Kraken X, Logitech Z120

This LG  PF1000U Short Throw Projector is going to be an amazing way to play video games and watch movies. I'm excited to finally have a small portable projector with a decent image and by a reputable company such as LG.

Coolest projector i ever seen and hopefully theres a chance of winning one of it and enjoy the big screen!

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

This would be amazing to have to test for Video DJing in my small space available, or to have up on stage.

Wow, what an awesome little projector. Would be great for gaming, or the theater I work in! Would love to have. :)

Looks compact and great video quality

IM READY TO GAME OUTSIDE WITH THE NEIGHBORHOOD! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This might be the best option for people who move a lot, or go between different houses. Being as small and light as it is mobility would not really be an issue. 

What an awesome little compact projector. I previously saw it on an video from TechMoan and was instantly blown away by it. Had no idea it was capable of up to a 200" screen. This would go great for my film viewing parties and for some gaming nights with friends. 

I used to have a cheap Dell office projector almost 10 years ago. Max 800x600 resolution, but Starcraft looked great when it was 10feet wide...
Sadly, that one was usable ONLY in dark settings, and couldn't project more than 20' away.

One of these LGs would be perfect. My sons & I "camp" in the backyard a lot during the summer, and one side of my house is a blank 30' square window-less surface. Rocket League & video, drive-in style from the comfort of one's own tent!

Ultimate home theatre projector, looking good LG. Hard to find in Australia, insanely overpriced here.

What was that 60" from 5 inches away? dam thats cool aye? It would be perfect for a home theater setup which you dont need to mount anything on the wall...

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks like the coolest projecter I've ever seen

Seems like a wonderful projecter to have, although the price tag may be a little steep.

I've never been a huge fan of projector's because I have always found them to be a pain to position well without dedicating a table's position, or mounting it which for me is just impractical.
This is actually a really intelligent way to fix that issue, and I've gotta say I'm pretty impressed with the size of the image you can get at such a short distance.
Plus as an added bonus you won't have to worry about people getting up and blocking the projector when they go to get a drink or go to the toilet or whatever.
If I won one I'd definitely be able to put it to some good use with a solid gaming or movie night with some mates over.

this projector looks tiny and it would be good for watching films or gaming

This thing looks super cool. I would probably hang a sheet on the back side of my house and use it outside at night.

That thing is just too awesome, it would be great to have one for traveling and classes. 

This projector is a great way for my family and I to enjoy shows and games together. The portability of it is a big plus.

A projector where no one will walk in front of it, genius. Much better than tabletop of ceiling mounted. Placing it on a tv stand, you only need 15" of throw for a 100" display. That thing is baller. I want this so bad.