LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I like the overall design of it being so mobile.  As a college student this would be fantastic for presentations with the light weight mobility and picture quality.  I do not know too much about projectors but the "ultra short throw optic" seems like a nice feature being able to get a 100+ inch image from a little over a foot away.  Otherwise a nice product!

Looks perfect for big screen gaming with the bro. But anyway the video was pretty cool, I was super impressed.

I have been looking into getting a projector that I could easily use, but I always dismissed them for the costs of the bulbs, the size, or how much i would actually use it. I think the application for this was fantastic, but if you did break in to a place that way, I doubt you would leave all the equipment just lying on the ground. I am interested to see what one could really do with easy access to this kind of equipment. Thanks again for the giveaway.

This is sweet! Id love to win one!

I'm actually backpacking right now, would be willing to carry it around as long as i have a car ahah

This would be awesome for a gaming club at college...

It looks really interesting as a piece of technology and it's another step closer to replacing monitors lol jk but it is pretty cool to essentially have a portable television in your backpack to take somewhere. It could be used at parties for a large screen for other people to see what's going on instead of gathering around a small screen or just for personal use when you're tired of looking at monitor and want to observe a wall.

Man, it's so cool! I'd use it on the wall in front of my bed to watch movies with my girlfriend.

On July 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

On July 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be amazing on the back of my house greatest gaming rig ever 

OH man! This is perfect! Aside from the price... I've wanted to use a projector for lan parties forever but have never found one that was small enough and could be used in cramped quarters this would be perfect :Q

This thing looks EPIC.

Been watching your videos for ages and this would be absoloutely awesome combo with my ASUS G501J

that Projector looks and sounds amazing.  would work great in my small room. Just a question about how much heat that thing puts out cause most projectors are bigger space heaters than a top end computer. Great for winter, horrible for summer...

I belive the projector to be very interesting in how it works with mobility i also say that me and my family could finnaly get the drive in theater and family game nights with this we although are poor i would help all of us buy it but i am young and creating a tech channel for fun but on to the cool topic the projector itself While looking nice slim and beautfil it also gives off  a nice projection and even its price range is quite fair i do use lg alot i even have a tracphone of theres as an emergency i myself have always liked lg and think that this projector is another step in the right direction even if i don't win it i want to say thank you lg for giveing us the video from linus and whoever 2 do win enjoy <3 have a nice day 

I think it looks awesome, but evidently I need to buy a warehouse with an empty 200" wall to use it :P

Good For a LanParty or to watch moovies outside

Nice little projector. Would work great in our new church.

On 10 July 2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

I like how small it is and it is also a high quality device

good luck everyone

I think it would be so fun to have this. I've always dreamed of a media center with a projector but never had the space. But this machine will make it happen. 

i'm used to DIY a overhead projector but it can only project 60inchs (because i don't have enough space)

it will be a perfect Projector for anyone who has a small space like (classroom, living-room,...)
i'd love it and i wish i could win
anyway, goodluck guys!

I think that it would be great to watch and play games with my friends because I have a small pc monitor and a relitivly tiny tv to share movies on so this would solve all of those problems

This is an amazing device, both the display capabilities and the portability.  The possible uses are nearly endless.

I've actually run into the problem of a mobile projector before and this would probably be the best way to deal with it. It's lightweight-ness and compact and frankly not ugly design make it the most ideal choice :)