LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I actually really liked the short (even though Linus leaves behind a Razer Blade, HOW DARE YOU). On top of that, the quality of the projector while gaming looks really well, and I am excited to see if others post it with blue tooth sound bars to get good quality. I know my friends and I do a lot of Super Smash Bros parties outside and with a good looking projector like this is just amazing!

I think this is incredibly cool, the applications are nearly endless! I had no idea LG was working on projectors until now!

Could you imagine playing DOOM on this baby? Oh man! :x

Seems perfect for any size room and would make game night with the family an absolute blast!

Cant believe that it projects from such a short distance, this is a great substition for a TV in my room.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

Before i had moved i had considered this just didnt have the money to get it. I would love to be able to set this up with my console systems and have it displayed on the wall against a slate backdrop in order to help with the glare. one it will be mine. 

I am not in the mood for anything currently, just lost biggest hope in my life. so here i am...

This LG projector has incredible potential; the portability gives it endless applications and the quality looks very solid. Having a portable theatre for that price point is fantastic, just not one I can reasonably afford ;(

A fascinating projector indeed, 200 inches is quite a lot though the video doesn't make it seem so (add banana for scale?). 

Fingers crossed for giveaway! 

looks great ! but how does it compare to regular home cinema projectors ?? would use this regularly if i won ! :)

This would be an awesome gift for my parents this Christmas.

This looks incredible! This will be amazing for in home and travel use!

If the quality is good enough for everyday use maybe, pretty spicy price if not.

Looks pretty awesome! Would be nice to play games on it with my friends.

I5 4440//8gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3//Sapphire Radeon r9 380 4gb//ASUS h81m-plus//WD caviar blue 1tb//Cooler Master N200//Cooler Master G500

Awesome product. Never seen such a projector. Looks over kill for Minecraft But till gonna do it. :D

this would be the perfect solution for my bedroom setup! Looks amazing!!

looks cool, compact design and in indonesia no one have projector like this, maybe i can have one :D 

Looks like a pretty dope solution to avoid mounting a projector in the middle of a room.

It is small and compact and cab work from a very short destance 

as I see it the best way to get a 100" tv (:

The projector in my living room is nearing the end of its life. This would be an awsome portable and sleek replacement.