LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

looks real cool. the color depth and resolution doesn't impress me. but it is just cool to have one in home for movies...

I think the projector looks very nice and clean. From the looks of it, it looks very good in high-ish lighting too. 

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks sick for couch co-op

Fascinating technology.  I still have no idea how they can do that close a throw that close and balance the lighting out to the edges.

I really need this in my life !!

I make LAN parties with my friends and this would be a cool addition to the living room

This would be the best projector to replace the TV in the lounge. Can't wait to win!

Seems like a cool idea although finding empty wall space wherever you go might be an issue 

The projector looks pretty awesome. I don't have a place to use one, sadly... but, one can get creative.

200 INCHES?????

Thats what she said.

Wow, it is amazing to see how much technology has advanced over the last few years, and by the way, I have a broken projector (seriously, the lamp went) and a empty white wall.

Good luck to everyone else! :)

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

I really like it it's very good idea to have such mobile projector and if you are on run a lot u can have big screen any time any where!

It would be great for working on things on photoshop and watching movies and stuff. #Goals

this would be so awesome to go around and projecting stuff in public space... like movies in a park or near some plaza... really cool stuff ... haven't been so excited for a projector ever.

Lurker here. :P

Super cool looking projector.  I've been a fan of projectors for years, I've been saying for a long time that projectors would eventually overtake TV's, and still firmly believe in that.  This is a cool one, being able to be so close to the surface its projecting on, but the price point...  Good lord.  Isn't as bad as projectors in its field were 5-6 years ago, but still a lot to chew on.

Once Projector tech gets affordable, and we science it up enough to where lighting isn't an issue, is when we'll really see it flourish.

I am writing to you... from SPACE!  I live in the middle of nowhere Northern California, and have Starlink.

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KF

Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate (My PC can kick your PC's ass, apparently... According to Lyle...)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 X 16GB) DDR4 3600 C18

GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti (Acquired from the Newegg Raffle program)

Storage: Samsung 970 PRO 1TB (Boot), Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB, Samsung 860 PRO 1TB, WD Gold 10TB

Case: CM Trooper SE

I never considered a beamer as a proper visual output for games... but if you tell me otherwise I will take it^^ Up to this point, I always used a monitor of 23" so... certainly it looks amazing^^

That would just be a perfect replacement for my old 28" TV :x

The Projector is a dream I've had for a few years now to be able to create a portable, multi-person LAN Party for my friends and I. 

This projector looks awesome! I would be quite functionall in bedrooms.

That's a pretty awesome projector, i would love to have something like that

Hopefully it will be a cheaper in the future