LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

that looks cool i have always wanted a projector to play my video game on  lg rely got a hole in on1 with this one 

Thanks Linus and LG for the giveaway :) wow this projector is insane.

On 7/9/2016 at 2:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

fairly nice and compact , if you're a mobile person this is very useful and its very handy if you want couch gaming and if not in use , you can store it anywhere! cabinet ,under the bed, backpack heck you can hide it in a tool box if you want too i like how it use a mirror i presume? so if you look at it by accident it won't blind you like a flash bomb exploded at your face , but any who this is the one of the best projectors i saw ! well done LG =)

I saw a british youtuber use one of these for an in home theater that all fit in his living room, and since then i couldn't wait for a full release (he had gotten his from an asian retailer and everything was in a foreign language). This would also be something great to take to cons to burn time between panels, and is a lot mroe useful than my last setup, which was to just have everyone gather around my laptops screen

I think this would be awesome to use for movie nights with my family. We are very antisocial and haven't had much time together. I honestly think this would be a nice jumpstart for movie time and playing splitscreen games with my family.

Thanks!

-Jaden

This would be awesome for people who want to use a projector, but don't have a enough space to use a normal one - like me haha

The projector would not only be useful for gaming, but also for watching movies on high scale. This would be awesome!

Personally, I LOVE this idea.  I live in a rather small, off campus, dorm with three other people.  Our living room is very small but, we always cram a lot of people in to there.  What I am trying to say is that having a projector that can display a rather large image with little or no room is something that I can get behind.  With this, my friends, roommates, and myself, can now EASILY play local split screen.  Also, due to its low footprint, and the fact that it does not need to be mounted to anything, means that we can easily set this bad boy up and not have to worry about it taking up too much room.

Over all, this product is something that I find rather cool.  Granted, LG is going for the "portable" approach with this projector.  However, in any situation where space is limited, the PF1000U is a great tool to have.

This Projector looks amazing and is very compact, so it should be good for my PowerPoints at school but also for Watching Films and playing Games in my small room which has no space for a normal beamer.

Holy shit that is absolutely wicked. I need this in my life, would come oh-so in handy when I'm moving into my new apartments. I can only imagine the sick Mario Kart parties we'll have with all the students.

This projector looks beast! 200" in a dark room. That's something I want to have!

This looks freaking cool. I would looove to have one of these for when I get together with some of my friends to watch movies and play some games.

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Very small and the image looks amazing

Love seeing LG's new products, and project(or)s with content creators, especially the fun stuff they do with Linus. I didn't know what I was in for when I clicked on the video, but after watching it I'm surprised with not only the projector itself, but also with the production value of the video. I look forward to seeing what else LG does with Linus in the future.

Thanks for the cool video!

very cool would love to game on this projector as well as use it at my shows !!!!

omg i always want to turn my wall into a big sceen put projector always be over price for me. Now is my chance to make my wish came true!

Looks like a really useful projector especially if you have just a little room to work with betwee the beamer and the wall.

I wold love to try this out in my rom (can it also project on horizontal tilted walls?)

This is a COOL idea! :D 
Small, compact and still a good detail :)

I like the simple design, very beautiful, would love to have one :D

Oh man, this thing would replace my tv and whatever. I am not expecting to win this though.

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

my room is short on one side and longer on the other and i realy dont have space for a projector which need to be far away i would love to get this one but i dont currently have enough money :( .

kind regards,

panos d 

I just saw this video and I was stunned but how phenomenal it looks. Followed LG due to this one on twitter. A marvellous piece of tech and really wish Linus would go into depth with this product. I am a university student and saving up for a monitor. I really, really wish I would win this award and have a blast with it. 

Hi guys, from your video this projector seemes pretty good and it seems to have an astonishing sharp image even on a 200" wide area and that's incredible;

and that's it!

obviously there's no better way to have a clear wall than filling it with an image like the one this projector can produce!

This looks like a great option to really blow up a home theater setting as well as make anyone's head turn at a LAN party.