LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The PF1000U is perfect for the media center I want to build on a small room. Hope this ships to Mexico :)

Though there are some portable projectors out there but none of them can't project a 60" screen from just 1/3rd of a foot away...no need for a big room!

I love it how you can only set it up just a few inches away from the wall. Usually when I'm trying to play something with a projected image as the screen the projectors setup can take a lot of work since setting it up at a certain distance from the wall isn't always easy. Fiddling around before finding the right distance and angle takes too much time. Now with this projector more time can be directed towards the gaming, NOT setting up the rig. Taking this projector with you on the go is also a piece of cake.

You mean I could have a 200" video of Linus on my wall? AWESOME!

That thing is amazing. I used to work at a projector rental business and we had short throw projectors but nothing like that.

I've always been wondering if getting a projector was a better idea than getting a screen. The space was always the issue and well the clarity of course. It looks like here LG has found the perfect solution. 60" from 4" away? That sounds perfect!

The LG PF1000U short throw projector is a brilliantly designed piece of equipment that can be used for many many different occasions. It can be utilized as a wonderful gaming monitor that fills your whole wall or a screen to show a power point on. It would be wonderful to have around to use for anything I need  

This would be awesome to game with during travels and to play with friends! 

This is awesome and would be ''dank af'' to watch movies on with friends and family!

This would be a nice upgrade from my LG PB60G that I'm currently using in my "theater room". 

image.jpg

Awesome product!
Would love to get my hands on one of those and do a full review! :D 
Been looking into a short throw distance projector for a while now.. 
This sure seems like the perfect fit! 

darn good product, would loves to have it.

My thoughts on the projector is that it is amazing. It's crazy to think how far projectors have come. My school all had projectors installed they were large, loud and awful. I'm excited to see the technology advanced.

Amazing projector. Always had the problem with typical projectors that if you want a big image you need to extend it several feet. However with this you can put it a mere 6 in and get one Jack of an image for that distance! Love how LG made it. Great idea to add in a curved mirror with that clarity! Only thing I got to say is Bravo, and I could have a lot of fun with this puppy. Thanks Linus for giving me the chance to possess such product. 

This projector is freaking awesome! It looks really slick and has a lot of input ports, making this projector pretty and epic. I'd love to have it! :D

This thing looks freakin amazing for having an instant huge display with little to no preparation! Seems like you could use it where ever ya want as long as you have a white surface!

I once saw an amazing projector in one of the CES videos on YouTube. It could project from a couple inches away in 4K!

I instantly wanted one of those to game on.

The LG PF1000U is portable, capable of HD Gaming. This along with my laptop will complete my mobile gaming platform.

In fact, I could start a gaming society in my college where we would play FIFA on a wicked 200" screen!

Laptop Specs:

Processor - Intel i7 4510u

VRAM - 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850m

DRAM - 8GB DDR3 800MHz

I'd be really happy to win the LG PF1000U.

:)

I just broke mine and my girlfriends Tv so this would be an AWESOME replacement!!!! This this is incredible.. 

I can do alot of things with this

Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2Ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240m + Dual Corsair SP120 Silent Edition, Asus Strix GTX980, Corsair Dominator DDR3 C9 1600mhz 16GB kit, Samsung SSD 840 series 250Gb, WD 4TB HDD. Casing : Corsair Obsidian 250D, Astro A50 Gaming headset, Blue Yeti Microphone.

Looks really nice, it would be also good to do some video mapping with it .

Looks great and it also apparently works as well as it look! I really want one of these things.

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Its a really good idea for people like me where they dont have alot of space to have a tradistional projector. So that I think is really good. :)

It's a awesome projector. I love how you don't have to bring it back as far as a normal projector.