LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is amazing ! i could carry it to my friend house and we could play it in his garage with beer and nachos and stuff ! 

oh my god this projector is amazing, such compact, smart tv enabled, i will be happy if i get one.

I think it is perfect for a home theater setup, whose original problem was that the projector need to be on the opposite side of the room usually mounted above the seating. Having just a small and good looking projector on a tv stand is exactly the form factor I have been looking for! So naturally my next questions are: what bulbs does it use, how much do they cost, how often do they need to be replaced and most importantly do they use any proprietary connections.

The LG  PF1000U projector because it would be awesome to game on.

This looks great, especially if you don't have a lot of space for those bigger projectors. Super excited to get my hands on this!

Pretty impressed by that distance versus screen size output.

This projector is awesome, and the fact that it can display those big images from short distances is even cooler

This would solve all my problems with my tiny 1 bedroom apartment! 

I'm really impressed by LG with this projector! The Sony LSPX-W1S 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector made me think that this technology would always be a pipe dream for college kids like me who want to turn their small space into a REAL DEAL theater set up!

Fingers crossed on this one! Thanks LG and Linus Media Group! Huge fan :)

Hello @LinusTech I'm happy to say hello here! You're awesome as always and your videos keep getting better! Greetings from India!

I got a back wall with nothing and was just thinking "hmm maybe a projector be awesome there to watch or play games, especially those party like games besides moving my pc into the lounge etc. " for something like that, portable and just hook up and play is pretty sweet, what I need plus more. 

Just moved out, don't have a TV yet, would be awesome to have this!!!

That projector looks great for setting up a media room without the hassle of a ceiling mounted projector.

This thing is absolutely nuts. I can only imagine taking it to school, setting it on a desk next to a wall and blowing everyone's mind with the giant projection.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Good idea, it would work great in my dorm where space is limited...now if only I could afford it.

Looks like a really neat idea. It would be great to use with mates at home.

This is such good idea ? to have small projector ? witch can be 4-15 inch from wall. 

Perfect ? for small apartments. 

Hood work LG. 

very compact and 1000lumens is just enough for dim day light. Looking forward to get one

Amazing projector! I can already see how this could take a blank wall in a college student's apartment and make the whole place a lot cooler! I'm not hinting at anything. I swear...

Je participe à ce concours pour gagner ce super projecteur. Je viens de France et je suis un grand fan de votre travail ! 

Continuez comme ça !

looks fantastic. This looks nothing like any projector on the market! With the ability to add sound bar make it ideal for so many application. Look forward to trying to find new ways of using one if i am picked. movie night with the family in the back yard? 

In so much need for this!  Been wanting to build a movable projection touch screen for quite some time, and this seems like a great way to go.