Blocked from uploading to YouTube from the ISP

Evyatar

Hi guys
So I've moved to other ISP since it's much cheaper (by about 50$!!! a month, I'm not from America)
And I've came to a problem... I can't upload videos to YouTube, probably port blocked.
I can upload videos to Facebook, so it's just a problem with YouTube.
Is there any other ways that I can upload to YouTube? I can use my phone's internet (hot spot) but 1GB videos would eat up my whole plane pretty fast.

- -I know that there was an option as uploading videos via email, but it's seems that I can't find it.
- -I've tried YouTube's help - using 'hidden' uploading way, but that didn't help either.
- -I've tried using other web browsers, didn't help.
- -It's not my firewall either.

Maybe there's some other 3rd party uploader or something?

Thank you!!!

Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Evyalectric/

OR add me to your friends list on GTA V - Wiser94

Have you tried a VPN?  Tunnel bear gives you 500 MB every month for free to try it.

Is what I used to test if the problem I had with youtube was my ISP throttling me.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

8 minutes ago, Sors said:

Have you tried a VPN?  Tunnel bear gives you 500 MB every month for free to try it.

Is what I used to test if the problem I had with youtube was my ISP throttling me.

I will try that.
Thank you sir.

2 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Ask your ISP? It might be a mistake or a temporary thing.

Nope.
They're doing it so everyone who are using they're service would have a "faster" surfing. They've said they're blocked it, so.... I'm trying to bypass it! :P

4 minutes ago, Evyatar said:

Nope.
They're doing it so everyone who are using they're service would have a "faster" surfing. They've said they're blocked it, so.... I'm trying to bypass it! :P

What technology handicapped, third world country are you from?

We've already ruled out America. 

3 minutes ago, Evyatar said:

Nope.

Ok then. Must suck. :D Well, tunnelbear is crazy easy to set up but the free half a gig won't get you far. Do not make the mistake of running speedtest on it. :D Hotsptoshield has a free service too and there's no cap in it, I believe. They just inject ads to it but if you only use it to upload, that won't be a problem. 

6 minutes ago, Belgarathian said:

What technology handicapped, third world country are you from?

We've already ruled out America. 

Yep, it does suck! :P
I'm right now living in Africa, so even if there's ethernet, it's extremely slow! and I would not pay 200$ a month for 30mb of speed! haha

3 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Ok then. Must suck. :D Well, tunnelbear is crazy easy to set up but the free half a gig won't get you far. Do not make the mistake of running speedtest on it. :D Hotsptoshield has a free service too and there's no cap in it, I believe. They just inject ads to it but if you only use it to upload, that won't be a problem. 

I'll try tunnelbear tommrow,
And about Hotspotshield, I'm pretty sure my anti virus blocked it once a year a go for adwear, but I'll try it again...
"Desperate times call for desperate measures"

Thank you for suggesting Hotspotshield as well!

if it comes down to it, you could rent a super cheap VPS somewhere in europe or the usa, i've been eyeing an option in france for a while that'll get me 100Mbps for €3 per month (and no setup fees!)

it's a monthly cost, but if it means you can use the cheaper ISP, it's still a net profit ;)