Could anyone help me out? (What display to get)

QuantumGQ

Hello everyone, 

I've been setting up a rig and i'm pretty much almost done except for a few points but I do need a monitor.

Now some info:

I live in The Netherlands (For price)

I'd like a 23" / 24" screen.

I'll play on 1920x1080 resolution.

I don't mind spending some money on it but I don't want it too be overpriced, not sure how much displays go for but i'm looking to spend 100 - 150 euros.

If anyone else needs more info please say so and i'll try to respond ASAP.

Friendly greetings,

QuantumGQ.

There's an Acer IPS screen around that price range if I am not mistaken.

Recently switched to a PLS monitor and I have my old TN next to it. They look like shit. Get an IPS / PLs screen, you wont regret it :)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

i suggest picking up an korean 1440p monitor, but if you cant do that, get a dell ultrasharp u2312hm

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

There's an Acer IPS screen around that price range if I am not mistaken.

Recently switched to a PLS monitor and I have my old TN next to it. They look like shit. Get an IPS / PLs screen, you wont regret it :)

ASUS's more general consumer line should be close to that. I dont know if you can get this monitor or if it fits into you budget where you are but its quite nice for a lower end IPS screen http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236335

Dell Ultrasharp series of monitors. Either the U2312HM (23") or U2412M (24") depending on your preference.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Thank you for all your inputs so far, i'll take a look into all of the monitors, this will help me alot :)

Try this on for size, its the Asus PB298Q...great monitor.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Hey guys hes looking for something between 100 and 150 euro's please keep your suggestions to that.

i live in belgium so we have about the same prices, (except i pay more then you :( )

i'm a fan of samsung led monitors they are cheapish, look neutral (face it, in that price range you won't get a modern look :P) and have actually good quality.

i advice you to look at this website 4launch.nl

hope it helps you.

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/