Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Another great giveaway!  I'm currently using a Dell generic keyboard for when I work from home.  It would be great to have a really nice keyboard to help me feel more enthusiastic about working from home!

Rock On!

On 22.6.2016 at 11:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have an old roccat arvo Keyboard,  Butter by brother has an rgb Keyboard.  Its freaking awesome. 

I'm using a dumpy membrane keyboard. RGB looks super neato.

I am using a old membrane keyboard that I've been using for over 2 years almost every day of the week, I would love an upgrade! I haven't had the chance to try a good mechanical keyboard many times before and when I have it was amazing. My keyboard's keys are barely distinguishable and not to mention my D and arrow keys have decided to break and migrate to the trash. I'm very lucky that I picked up touch typing before you couldn't even tell which key is which. I wish the best of luck to everyone and I thank LinusTechTips and Tesoro for the giveaway!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   P.S. Sorry for no photos, the only camera I have is the one on my laptop webcam, and quite frankly you can't really take a picture of the keyboard like that.

I'm looking to upgrade a keyboard for someone using a https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-Multi-Touch-Touchpad/dp/B005DKZTMG isn't very efficient for working or gaming at all. :P

I'm using a Coolermaster TK Red, Workable but I plan on changing brands to a better company as soon as I can since they've failed me badly with a support problem.

Im doing my first ever build so i currently dont have a keyboard at all so it would be awesome to get one especially one as good as this,  thanks.

Im using a CM storm that was working fine but now the WASD keys are wearing out

I am using  a membrane keyboard worth $11 (including a mouse). I have never used a mechanical keyboard. 

rolling for a chance to win!

old keyboard is a razer lycosa with most of the keycaps worn out, would love to try a mechanical keyboard.

I have a Logitech G510 and I want a new keyboard because my 3D mouse I use for modelling is intefering with the drivers.

On 6/22/2016 at 3:00 PM, CPotter said:

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

I'm using a Quickfire TK with blue switches, want a new keyboard cuz RGB (PogChamp) and a number pad (PogChamp), thanks for the giveaway!

Currently using the cheap K120, would like to upgrade :)

Right now i am, using a cheap no brand 8 year old key board that i got from a old building that was being cleaned out. Why do i want a new and better one W key 2 and 3 key is going out and who ever had it before me spray painted it and now its getting all weird when i press certain keys. So i ho[e i win...

I'm using an old dell keyboard which came with a dell dimension 3100, which was bad when it was bought waaaay back in 2007. In all fairness, the keyboard still works okay, but is in dire need of a successor. I would love to have a mechanical keyboard to really show off my setup!

Im using a Razer Blackwidow, and I want a new one because i need a second keyboard. 

I currently use a Steelseries Merc Stealth "gaming keyboard". Got trapped into the gaming keyboard bit, thought the angled keys looked nice. I seriously dislike the arrow placement and how they mangled the number pad part.

Seriously wish I had invested in a nice mechanical keyboard. This thing was bloody expensive (for what it is) and the return and backspace key got a nasty angled look to them within a week of usage. Backspace angles left, return right. Evil thing!

Hey, I currently have a bad $10 Onn keyboard, which seriously sucks for everything, especially gaming. I need this. Thanks to Tesoro and LMG for this giveaway 

I am currently using a K400r by Logitech. It's a cheap wireless keyboard that I got at Walmart. Input lag sucks. Save me or Shoot me please. 3_619.jpg

(BTW I totally beat Tomb Raider 2013 on normal with nothing but this and the attached trackpad.)

Right now I have a CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid Tenkeyless.  Its still in good condition so if I won the Tesoro keyboard would go to my cousin who's in looking for a new keyboard.

I have a G710+ and I dislike how much room it takes on the desk (why does it need to extend so far past the edge of the keys?) plus no RGB.

Fractal Design Define R5 | i7-4790k | Corsair H80 | Asus Z97-Pro WiFi | 2 x EVGA GTX 970 SSC+ | 16GB G.Skill Sniper@1866MHz | Samsung 840 Evo 256 GB | 1TB + 750GB drives | EVGA 750W G2 | 27" BenQ IPS 1440p@60Hz | Windows 10

On 22.6.2016 at 11:00 PM, CPotter said:

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

i am using a 5 year old wireless keyboard i picked up at a loca store for 10€ really really need a new one its always droping the connection

I've been using the same HP brand keyboard for probably 10 years now. My mouse and keyboard are the only things on my gaming build i've neglected and I want to change that.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

I'm using an old genius kb-g265. I'd like a new one because mine is pretty worn out and very loud. 

On 23/06/2016 at 2:30 AM, CPotter said:

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

I'm using an basic USB keyboard from Dell. Why do I need a keyboard? Well it's because I like to game, when I say I like to game I'm into gaming a lot. 

I am currently using a Dell keyboard that came with my dad's old computer in 2000. Some of the keys don't work and I really want to get a new one but I just can't afford to get a good one. I would really love to win one of these Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboards.