Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am currently using the "hit and miss then rage" membrane keyboard that feels like potato mash. Having a number pad would be nice.

I'm currently using a Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200

The reason I need a new keyboard is because this one is a bit broken, after about 5 seconds it switches itself off and when I press a key it takes about a second to come on again but in games like Overwatch for example, that second really costs you something and it is -REALLY- infuriating. I was thinking about getting a mechanical keyboard to replace it since at some point I definitely want to have one but I never seem to be able to save the money for one :(

WP_20160623_16_43_57_Pro.jpg

my current keyboard is ducky shine 3, which is not a rgb keyboard, and i want to try a rgb keyboard

I'm using the first edition Corsair K70 with Red backlit. 

such a nice keyboard, but i need RGB lighting to fit with my desktop's led strips :D

This super cheap Philippine offbrand """"""gaming keyboard"""""""" i found in the house.
And while workable is really really awful to use. It is so smushy.

And yes I am using on top of a fold out table right now.

13493372_10205446831083732_1239693606_o.jpg

i'm using a stock old one that came with my computer :( 

I am using a old Dell keyboard that came with my first computer and I have been looking for a new one.

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I actually don't have a keyboard I'm currently building my first ever pc so the key board for the set up would be much appreciated. 

I'm using a Redragon Karura.  need a new keyboard because the keys get stuck underneath the plastic top

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am using some old logitech keyboard that I found in my grandfather's basement. The USB connection does not always work. It would be nice to have a better one.

i'm using the keyboard on my laptop but because i'm building a pc i want a new mechanical keyboard

currently using logitech k100 because too poor to buy mechanical keyboard.

:(

I got a soft squidgy mashed keyboard it doesn't make a sound as its so old it has a rubber membrane that separates the two touch plates until you press the key. lighting is a table lamp next to it I can put in different colour bulbs if i want a sudo RGB effect, a Red Green or Blue filament lamp..

Currently on Logitech G105 (Green MW3 keyboard)... I mean mechanical switches would be nice... especially considering how much code I write. :)

I'm currently using a Corsair K70 RGB with Cherry MX reds. I'm looking for another keyboard to set up as a macro dedicated keyboard. 

I am using a BlackWeb gaming keyboard. at first the keyboard was really awesome but after using it for about a year the keys are getting slower and idk how to say this duller.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm using a Dell RT7D50, which has been alright but it's nothing like this! I've always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard and this would be a pretty awesome way to find out what they're all about.

Currently using DAS Keyboard. It is a nice keyboard. But I think it would be nicer to have RGB lighting keyboard especially when gaming.

I am using a unnamed one I got 7 years ago, it's defiantly about to break which is why I need a new keyboard!

I use a Orion Spectrum G810 Keyboard.  Love it, but at work I have an old, used microsoft membrane media keyboard... it makes me sad.  I would use this keyboard at work for typing and working... and "not" wasting time on the LTT forums

Hello!

I am currently keyboard-less, I have to rely on my old laptop Samsung RC420 as a keyboard for my Desktop (which have a broken tab key lol) as I currently cannot afford a new keyboard. I have always dream to have a solid mechanical keyboard after watching so many review by Linus! Would love it if I can have this rare opportunity to win this amazing RGB Keyboard :) !
I have also followed Tesoro on twitter @Velocity_High !
Thanks for the giveaway!

I have none actually. I want one since im planning to build a pc soon for me to do my work as a 3d artist

I'm using a Corsair K65 non-RGB, refurbished :P I love this little thing, but I want to get into the pretty colours setup and customise the rest of my rig along with it :) Good luck to all!

I am using the stock membrane dell keyboard that came with my computer and its starting to get really old and I would like to get a new mechanical one.

Been using microsoft keyboards since forever, and I've been eyeing on some of the newer RBG keyboards for a while now. An upgrade would be in need anyways, these "Quiet Touch" keys aren't just cutting it for gaming.