Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Logitech G105, didn't know about keyboards when I bought it and I hate membrane...the durability isn't quite as good as I expected since many keys are getting stuck :/ Never typed on a mechanical keybooard, they are too expensive here in Chile and I would LOVE to have one.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

I'm using a logitech K360 wireless keyboard and i've upgraded basicly everything else as far as peripherals are concerned but can't find a keyboard that has all the things that i can also afford >.<

I am currently using a rapoo x1800 wireless keyboard mouse combo . It just doesn't feel nice

dang im using a quickfire TK and it is small for me. need a full size keyboard please!

I have a cmstorm mouse keybord combo, it is pretty meh and having a mechanical keyboard would be awesome for rubbing in my friends faces

hi me and my twin brother like your guys shows its good I am using k120 Logitech(rubberdome) keyboard never had mechanical keyboard I hear its very good keyboards 

mechanical keyboards wow 

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

I currently have a cm storm devastator keyboard and simply just look at that keyboard. o.0. plus mine is not mechanical and i have never had the pleasure to even touch a real mechanical keyboard ;(

logitech g105 it was a cheapest keyboard i can afford and the not bright leds are only in blue and not bright at all when i got it and they stop working so at night its very anoying to use this keyboard

My keyboard that i'm using is a Acer keyboard that I got with a small home computer. The reason I need a new keyboard is because i'm selling the computer and the keyboard has to go with the computer. I don't have the money to buy another one. I don't have other keyboards i can use because their all old and don't use a USB plug. 

Im using a Perfect Choice keyboard from 2009, nice membrane keyboard and all but it's hard to find some mechanical keyboards here in Mexico at a good price. the only one you can find is the BlackWidow Chroma from Razer and it cost the equivalent to a whopping $340 USD, I would love to have a mechanical keyboard, heck, it doesn't matter if it is RGB or not, just a mechanical keyboard

Aziocorp KB505U, Getting really old and in need to get a new one because I have to hit the same key twice to get it to type.

I'm using the Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red keyboard.  I like this keyboard a lot, but I'm always looking to try new things.  Also my buddy needs a new keyboard cause his girlfriend trashed his.  He'd get one of them out of the deal.

I have an apple magic keyboard, with flat chiclet keys, its a pain in the ass.

this is my current keyboard,a old,old hp model,the little lights at the top have gone out and most of my function keys refuse to respond,and its ugly..and my razer keyboard broke,thanks to a very adventuris little cousin

IMG_20160623_145920.jpg

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Hi I have a old 2009 gateway computer key board my dad gave me a broken ibm keyboard and I really what to have a new keyboard plz

I've got now a razer Blackwidow Chroma but I want that keyboard for my Girlfriend because she is using old cheap membran keyboard and I want to give her This new Tesoro 

I use keyboard that i paid for about 5$, not sure which one is it, i even think thats fake logitech logo(lol), never needed anything extra but this gloooows and beside since i do all my work in dark and its mechanical it would be sweet to have one

I'm currently using a Daskeyboard Professional model S. I really like this keyboard, but i miss backlighting and I dont have a palm rest. With low profile switches I hopefully don't need a palm rest.

I'm currently using a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, which manages to be pretty uncomfortable for an ergonomic keyboard.
Also, the keyboard itself will be going to my mother because she needs a keyboard, and I will be left looking for one for myself.
As a future student (starting in October), my budget isn't as robust as I would have hoped it could be.

This is a pretty sweet looking keyboard! Mine I got at a garage sale for 5 bucks and its an old HP keyboard! 

I need the keyboard because I am still using the keyboard that came with our first pc; an Acer keyboard. I can't see the letters wasd anymore and the spacebar has a weird spot on it where my thumb presses. Good luck to everybody!

Hi I have a gateway 2009 motel with brokenness buttons plz help

I need a new keyboard because mine isn't mechanical :(

I'm current using a K70, so I'd like to give the keyboard to my friend!