Top nav icon overlap - again

LTT bug1.png

This thing is back after update. Using latest(?) Firefox with 130% zoom. 1920x1080 and 150% DPI scaling, Win10.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Did you accidentally discover this or did you do a bunch of testing to find it?

If I use words like probably or most likely, it is because I dislike certainty. These words can probably be omitted and the sentence read as a certainty.

3 minutes ago, NTF5252 said:

Did you accidentally discover this or did you do a bunch of testing to find it?

Its literally how my screen looks all the time. To note, I use very odd combination of resolution, windows DPI settings and browser zoom because eye problems. Which make me perfect for finding site scaling issues.

Now this issue was problem in Beta and when site launched. But it has been fixed for past few months. Until this latest broke it. Also, no that I think of it, I used to have mobile layout when using laptop (like now). Which is weird. But upping browser zoom to 140% brings that back.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Nothing to do with the nav was changed in the latest update, but the only mitigation that we put in place before was removing lots of stuff from the nav bar. When LTT 2.1 comes out (at some point in the far future), the nav bar will be updated to stop that from happening, but at the moment there's nothing we can do.

HTTP/2 203