Multiplayer Horror games?

Slottr

I'm itching to play a horror game with a couple of my friends. Theres 3-4 of us and we're starting to get a little tired of Gmod horror maps and all that. Any other horror games or gmod mods that would satisfy? 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

left 4 dead?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

left 4 dead?

Something that will make us scream like were children lol

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

35 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I'm itching to play a horror game with a couple of my friends. Theres 3-4 of us and we're starting to get a little tired of Gmod horror maps and all that. Any other horror games or gmod mods that would satisfy? 

Outlast

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

epik gmod maps

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

9 minutes ago, Minibois said:

epik gmod maps

Suggestions? or is Epik a developer..?

4 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Epik is a map dev.

I don't play his maps, but I met him at PAX a few years ago

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

Slendytubbies

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 hours ago, Slottr said:

7 hours ago, UberGamerKing said:

Epik is a map dev.

I don't play his maps, but I met him at PAX a few years ago

I just added 'Epik' because shitpost reasons D:

But I don't really have any good horror maps. Maybe you can look on YouTube for some maps or just play some in the horror servers (some maps are not super good, but just very funny instead though)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/