Should I stop attempting to claw on the ps3 controller?

For those who don't know about it, this is what it looks like: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgZ2-bcvo14 (go to 0:45)

I notice that when I attempt to claw and play my ps3 controller with claw on cod,BF, gta etc. for about 30 minutes or so, my right hand (doing the claw) gets a little stiff than usual...Should I stop attempting to claw? If so, is there any other hurtless ways to do so?

My hands are not that big, just adding that piece of info

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

can you not hold the controller normal?

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

9 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

SNIP

Never wanted to or needed to "claw" a controller in my whole life

Just dont?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

4 minutes ago, ITheSpazI said:

Yes I can, not in multiplayer games that require precison especially bf

I can tell you don't know much about the benefits of claw 

9 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

For those who don't know about it, this is what it looks like: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgZ2-bcvo14 (go to 0:45)

I notice that when I attempt to claw and play my ps3 controller with claw on cod,BF, gta etc. for about 30 minutes or so, my right hand (doing the claw) gets a little stiff than usual...Should I stop attempting to claw? If so, is there any other hurtless ways to do so?

My hands are not that big, just adding that piece of info

I never found claw useful enough to actually do it. Made my hands hurt.

5 minutes ago, ITheSpazI said:

holding the controller in a claw grip make it so you can use the X, O, triangle and square buttons (or Xbox's equivalent buttons) while also having your thumb on the right thumb stick (so effectively that you can for example jump, duck, switch weapons or reload while also being able to aim).

It can be an advantage and some professional gamers play like it, but many also use a "SCUF" controller which has 'paddles' on the back which are these four buttons. (like the Xbox One Elite controller also has)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

Never wanted to or needed to "claw" a controller in my whole life

Just dont?

I guess, except it does make it noticeably better to snipe in gta online though...Allows your thumbs to stay on the analog sticks while at the same time allowing you to sprint while sniping 

Just now, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

I guess, except it does make it noticeably better to snipe in gta online though...Allows your thumbs to stay on the analog sticks while at the same time allowing you to sprint while sniping 

never had that problem when sniping on the game and I played all of GTAV on my PC with a 360 pad

id rather be comfortable and play shit

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

never had that problem when sniping on the game and I played all of GTAV on my PC with a 360 pad

id rather be comfortable and play shit

Kind of have a point there, but at the same time I like my sniping to be more efficient in gta but that's just me 

Just do a don't. I mean, unless you value dem snipes over a lot of hand pain. Then do a do.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

14 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Kind of have a point there, but at the same time I like my sniping to be more efficient in gta but that's just me 

get it on PC and use a mouse :P

1 minute ago, ShadowCaptain said:

get it on PC and use a mouse :P

Yeah still thinking about that, but I kept hearing that the pc version is dead that you can't get into heists and jobs and stuff..Plus I  heard there are equal amount of hackers on there compared to pc...But again this is just stuff I heard

1 minute ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Yeah still thinking about that, but I kept hearing that the pc version is dead that you can't get into heists and jobs and stuff..Plus I  heard there are equal amount of hackers on there compared to pc...But again this is just stuff I heard

not played for ages, kinda of had my fill, but was mostly interested in the single player anyway :D

I never had an issue with heists because I only ever played online in a lobby with friends on comms :D

2 hours ago, Kriss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Thats what speedrunners do, so if you arent speedrunning then i dont really see the point

the claw technique is just more than just for speed running you know

Honestly, that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, lol, wtf