What 950 to buy(Comment on pros&cons)

Hello guys!

So im currently upgrading my graphic card,since summer is right around the corner and my birthday too!

Im thinking on buyng a Gigabyte GTX 950 WindForce,since its only 150$ on NewEgg becuse it suits my needs.

Most people&me want to play gta v,BF4 and MC with shaders with 60fps in 1080p and this card definetly gets the job done!

Here is my incomplete table:

GTX Card Game AVG FPS Game AVG FPS Game AVG FPS Game AVG FPS Game AVG FPS Game AVG FPS Game AVG FPS NEPRICE NEPRICE    
Gigabite MC 60 GTA V 60VS40 CRYSIS 3 50 BF:4 60+ COD:MW 60+ TR 50 VS 90 FC:4 60VS30 166 EUR 150 $ NE-Windforce MV
Zotac MC   GTA V   CRYSIS 3   BF:4   COD:MW   TR   FC:4   193 EUR 159$ NE MV
Asus MC   GTA V 45 CRYSIS 3 40 BF:4   COD:MW   TR 80 FC:4 45 207 EUR 155$ NE MV
MSI MC   GTA V   CRYSIS 3   BF:4   COD:MW   TR   FC:4   222 EUR 160$ NE MV
EVGA MC   GTA V   CRYSIS 3   BF:4   COD:MW   TR 80 FC:4 45        

i personally like the Gigabte GTX 950 Xtreme the most out of all 950s on market.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125823&cm_re=GV-N950XTREME-2GD-_-14-125-823-_-Product

Slightly more expensive compare to the Windforce. but comes with backplate and multi-colour led logo and better capacitors and components to build the card. haha

4 minutes ago, Aytex said:

EVGA=Best customer support/good cooler

yes, I had a PNY 950 for awhile... it SUCKED, I'm glad I got my EVGA 950, it looks awesome, overclocks amazing and cools amazing

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

Ty for the response i really apreciate it,and the card really looks more PREMIUM but ill have to look at it again tommorow since its "bed time" in EU.

EVGA yo. I had to recently RMA one due to my mistake and it was very smoothly, no problems. 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

3 minutes ago, Aytex said:

EVGA=Best customer support/good cooler

Agreed. I would take EVGA on this. None of those models will be loud anyway and performance will be about the same. EVGA is what I recommend as well.

2 minutes ago, dreamhacking said:

i personally like the Gigabte GTX 950 Xtreme the most out of all 950s on market.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125823&cm_re=GV-N950XTREME-2GD-_-14-125-823-_-Product

Slightly more expensive compare to the Windforce. but comes with backplate and multi-colour led logo and better capacitors and components to build the card. haha

Do you really think things like better capacitors will matter a lot on a card like th 950? I think you will most likely be limited by power delivery(BIOS) or silicon lottery but not something as small as the capacitors of a 100-120W card.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Just now, GER_T4IGA said:

Do you really think things like better capacitors will matter a lot on a card like th 950? I think you will most likely be limited by power delivery(BIOS) or silicon lottery but not something as small as the capacitors of a 100-120W card.

the higher end capacitors are just a bonus to have on the card. 

the EVGA GTX 950 FTW is at the same price as the Gigabyte GTX 950 Xtreme, i personally will go for the Xtreme version, those add-ons are just a nice thing to have. 

and i am not saying EVGA is bad, but i just prefer Gigabyte more. 

Might I also suggest an msi branded 950? Their cooler is among the best and it looks sweet. 

3 minutes ago, dreamhacking said:

i just prefer Gigabyte

I can see that :P

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

21 hours ago, dreamhacking said:

Seems cool enough and the refurbished ones are cheaper so that definetly is a good thing(atleast on amazon)