Cheapest 980 Ti?

Looking to buy a 980 Ti for my new gaming pc.

Probably going with an EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0 with backplate ($650)

I was going to buy on Newegg then noticed its about $50 tax.

I checked on Amazon and it's the same thing so I googled it.

And there's a $640 one from B&H with free shipping no tax.

Is this store legit?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1158704-REG/evga_06g_p4_4993_kr_geforce_gtx_980_ti.html

b&h is legit, yes

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

b&h is legit, yes

I just started checking other parts for my build and it seems they have other parts too (including my cpu, a 6700k) for cheaper than Amazon and Newegg.

It seems weird because I haven't heard much of them.

Cheaper price and no tax? Seems odd. Why wouldn't more people buy from them?

1 minute ago, GhostDoll GodSlayer said:

I just started checking other parts for my build and it seems they have other parts too (including my cpu, a 6700k) for cheaper than Amazon and Newegg.

It seems weird because I haven't heard much of them.

Cheaper price and no tax? Seems odd. Why wouldn't more people buy from them?

i think they are more centered around photo/video and audio equipment equipment

not sure how long they have been selling PC parts

but i'm pretty sure they sponsored a recent LTT video and I have seen people get stuff from there with no problems

some reviews claim they got an open box item instead of a new one, but they seem to handle returns pretty well

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

20 minutes ago, GhostDoll GodSlayer said:

Looking to buy a 980 Ti for my new gaming pc.

Probably going with an EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0 with backplate ($650)

I was going to buy on Newegg then noticed its about $50 tax.

I checked on Amazon and it's the same thing so I googled it.

And there's a $640 one from B&H with free shipping no tax.

Is this store legit?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1158704-REG/evga_06g_p4_4993_kr_geforce_gtx_980_ti.html

i have bought a few things from b&h, so they are legit, have you checked jet.com. you get 15% off if its your first order, and they had a msi980ti for $585 before the discount(which is maxed at $30 unfortunately) and the evga one is $659 before the discount. unfortunately they dont ship to hawaii which i found out when i was going to buy a r9 390x for $305, but maybe they might ship to where you are and as far as i know they are legit with a lot of reviews, good and bad on google

if i post a link to amazon try to use the LTT affiliate code to help the channel http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20

980Ti's from MSI for $549.99

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue