What water cooler is the best?

At that price range I would take a look at air coolers since they will perform better and be quieter.

Just get a be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

this came to mind :P

1336832249_375077319_1-Pictures-of--Wate

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Get a Hyper 212 Evo, TPC 812, or a NH-D14 (or w.e the name is)

Great air coolers. Unless ur gonna spend like $80, get a Kraken X40 (performs better than H80i)

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Cooler Master Seidon 120M or Corsair H55 Hydro Series?

Are you following your own topic? Welcome btw

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Thanks guys, but I can't realy get other cpu coolers because im buying my computer parts in a package.

How do i follow it?

its in the top right of this topic

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

To be honest, I like the H55 better cause of the bigger tubes, the seidon uses really tiny tubing that kills the radiator potential.

This is happening to me with the old H60, if the fluid could go quicker around the loop i'd be getting 5ºC less.

To be honest, I like the H55 better cause of the bigger tubes, the seidon uses really tiny tubing that kills the radiator potential.

This is happening to me with the old H60, if the fluid could go quicker around the loop i'd be getting 5ºC less.

tube sizing has no relationship on cooling potential. if anything, smaller tubing will raise

coolant speed within the system as the smaller diameter will stream quicker.

airdeano

tube sizing has no relationship on cooling potential. if anything, smaller tubing will raise

coolant speed within the system as the smaller diameter will stream quicker.

airdeano

small tures restrict flow. They're using some kind of anti-evaporative tubing anyway.

small tures restrict flow. They're using some kind of anti-evaporative tubing anyway.

too small of a tube can restrict flow. depends on pump and system overall how the

smaller diameter affects the general flow characteristics. kinda like torque and horsepower,

it takes the torque to get to the horsepower. it takes pressure to get coolant flow moving.

airdeano