Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

comment

The keys boards- cause I have been using RDP to remote into my PC with an iPhone to use the iPhone keyboard ?

I really want to win one of the keyboards because I'm stuck with a really old Apple membrane keyboard that's trying to kill me 0_0

Would absolutely love the Excalibur v2 Keyboard. I'm using an old Logitech from 2007 that is well overdue for a replacement. Have been eying ones with mechanical switches for a while but haven't had the extra cash to pull the trigger. This would be awesome!

Well, I recently built a pc and I have been using a old lenovo keyboard that I've had for five years. I hope that I could win the keyboard so that I could use my gaming rig to the best of its abilities. Additionally I love you guys, so anything from any of you would make me smile and cherish it.  

The keyboard, because I'm rocking a 10 year old Microsoft keyboard, yuk.

I would love the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because the rgb of the mouse would mach my system better then my cheep mouse.

I would like to win the keyboard as I have never had a mechanical keyboard and want to know if they are as good as they are said to be.

the keyboard, because my old dell keyboard is beginning to bite the dust with keys nt fuly registering.. :)

Because I am old and fat and Needy..

Please please please.

gimmee gimee gimee

me me me

I want I want I want

i would love that keyboard, ive been using a logitech k200 for the past like 6 or 7 years time for an upgrade

I would love the keyboard because i am sick of using a membrane keyboard.

I would love that key board because the keyboard I'm currently using was really cheap and is kinda dying already. 

Well, I recently built a pc and I have been using a old lenovo keyboard that I've had for five years. I hope that I could win the keyboard so that I could use my gaming rig to the best of its abilities. Additionally I love you guys, so anything from any of you would make me smile and cherish it.  

I would like to win the mouse, because i have been using a wireless logitech mouse designed for office work since i had a computer.

My brothers keyboard and mouse is only a basic couple of pounds set. If I won this I would give the keyboard and mouse to him to improve his current setup!

Excalibur v2 keyboard, because my current keyboard is rubbish, the keys are spongy etc, and using a computer in a dark room when you are looking at a computer screen makes it really hard to see the letters and number. It is also an amazing keyboard.

I want the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because it looks like an awesome key board and i need a new one.

I5 3570k, Direct CUII 660ti, intel 330 180gb ssd, Asus maximus V formula.

"Woody" fully wooden computer case http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26658-fully-wooden-computer-case-woody/

"Resurrection" a custom desk with and open design http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/74736-custom-desk-with-and-open-design-resurrection/

Would like the keyboard, i want to try a mechanical one and not in the budget.

Excalibur v2 keyboard because i've been using a dammed mkplus for 3 years now and the keys keep getting stuck.

To be honest I have always just had the stock keyboard and mouse that came with my computer. I would like to have both the keyboard and mouse to go with it. Thank Linus love your Youtube channel. Keep up the good work. 

The Keyboard. I do a lot of typing at work and it would be INCREDIBLY useful for me