Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Well since my setup is pretty much top end all the way around, either the keyboard or mouse would go to a deserving friend in need of an upgrade. My preference would be the mouse, but either would be very much appreciated. 

I would like the keyboard because membrane keyboards are for peasants.

I would like to get the Excalibur v2 keyboard because the key board I have now is on its way out I'm afraid. I have been using a TechFPS Australian made keyboard that is non-mechanical. It has gotten the job done over the years, quite well actually but alas nothing lives for ever this keyboard already has three broken keys from over use (and from little siblings) so I would really enjoy to win this keyboard. Thank You.

I'd love to have the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I'm currently using a cheap 30 dollar Walmart "gaming" mouse. It's actually going on the fritz and randomly puts my cursor on the bottom of the screen, or forcing my character in a game to suddenly look down. Neither of these are good when I need precision while gaming and editing videos.

Never had a mechanical keyboard in life, so Excalibur v2 would be a nice addition to  my first PC setup too!

I'd like the Excalibur keyboard because I'm  currently using a super old apple keyboard.

I've been needing a new keyboard for about 5 yrs because I've been using a KeyTronic E03600P1 and I hate it so much. So I would like a Excalibur V2 mechanical keyboard and If I win I win and if I don't I don't. 

Huge fan

Seckmanmp

Id like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Im currently using my first saitek eclipse KB and it's showing its age, lights no longer working and a few keys are broken/wearing.

I would like to win the mouse because my current gaming mouse randomly doesn't register a left click making it hard to play fps games.. :(

I need the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse as I have recently finished my very first pc build and I am I the market for my peripherals now.  At this time I'm using a six year old Microsoft OEM mouse, and an upgrade to ANYTHING would be a great.

Keep up the great content LMG, I always look forward to getting home from work, turning on the pc you taught me to put together, and watching you do some crazy things with pc parts I wish I could have.

I would like to get the keyboard as i need to get a new keyboard for my son as I am building him his first PC 

I would love to get A new Keyboard as my G-15 has seen better days. Many of the keys are burned off to a point of dismay. I have been looking for one for about a year but just have not bit the bullet as this one has not yet died all the way. Thanks for all that you do even the stuff that is just for fun.

I WILL LOVE TO WIN THE keyboard because mine sucks and it's old and dusty and dirty pliz.

This Keyboard would be nice, fully programmable Keys could be very comfortable for editing!

I would like the keyboard please building my first PC and I need a new keyboard.

I would love to have the  Excalibur v2 keyboard as I have had the same keyboard for about 3 years and the keys don't seem to work anymore.

Love the content, keep up the good work guys! :D

I would like the keyboard because I am currently trying to build my own PC, and I am on a budget. The free keyboard would help so much cuz I could put the money towards something else!

I'd love to get the keyboard because it's a mech with cherry browns (my personal fav) and it's smaller than my G710+ and I'll be able to take it around with far more ease than having to try fitting my G710+ in my tiny bag. Also it looks cool so why not :D

I would really like one of these because I am tired of using the crappy keyboard on my laptop

I would like a keyboard because mine is old. I don't really have a good excuse so... yeah.:D

I reaaly want and need the excalibur v2 keyboard because my current keyboard is our old pc's keyboard, an hp pavilion a6252b desktop, some of the keys arent working, and some keys that lost its letter. I really dont need the mouse because my 10 dollar fake "gaming" mouse does the job XD. 

My old keyboard really showing its age. Would love a new one. 

I'd love that keyboard, since I'm trying to set up a rig, and haven't got the funds up for a keyboard yet.