Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I'd love to get a new ssd for my laptop. Mostly because my 120GB 840 evo became so slow that i can only get HDD speeds on it. and its full with only windows 10 and visual studio 2015.

PC1: i7-6850K, X99A godlike gaming carbon, 1080 ROG strix a8g, 4x8GB fury black, 120GB 840 evo, 3TB seagate, 5TB ext

PC2: HP Pavillion G6 i7-3612QM, AMD 7670M 1GB, 2x4GB sodimm, 250GB 850 evo & 750GB Hitachi HDD

PC3: Raspberry PI2

Phone: Galaxy S5 (G900F)

Watch: Galaxy gear (V700)

Tablet: Samsung Tab E 9.6 (SM-T 500)

I Want a new SSD just for my games. My current drive only has 10gb left!

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

I'm a semi regular PC builder, I find ALL my components I make my PC's out of dumpsters and refurbish them for friends and family.
So SSD's are something I wish I could put in every system, the amazing speed and easy 2.5inch size allows lighting performance without taking up space.

A SSD to add to my own system be so good, by current PC just had windows die on its old Kingston V300 SSD, and now I'm trying to upgrade the motherboard and CPU before I buy windows and re-install, It would be amazing if I could install it on a new SSD.

PS, Thank you for the amazing giveaway Apacer and LTT!

My new Gaming PC.

Spoiler

Case: Coolmaster CM690III, Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR, CPU: I5 6600K 4.6Ghz, OS: Windows 10 HP 64 bit, RAM: X1 8GB G.Skill DDR4, GPU: Galax GTX 960 (Overclocked), Storage: Kingston V300 SSD 120GB(OS), X2 1TB 5400RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HD, PSU: Cougar RS 750 Watt, Peripherals: Logitech G910 Orion Spark,  World Of Tanks Edition 2014 DeathAdder Razer Mouse And Mouse Pad, Sennheiser HD 518. , Palsonic tftv6042fHD, Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

this would be cool to replace my dying hard drive see if i can improve the slow boot.

48 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

To have more power to my laptop because is almost dying 

Winning this SSD would totally increase my future build's SSD count by 100%!

I want one so I can move more of my games over from my hdd to ssd as my current one ssd is full 

Don't have an SSD and having one would really help out the server I'm in the process of building right now, if not for that, then faster startup times on my laptop would be wonderful.

Because 60% of the time it works all the  time? 

Would be nice to add SSD to wife laptop, since one already in the desktop.

My 120gb SSDNow V300 died on me and now im stuck with my 500gb 7200rpm drive. i really need a new ssd but can't afford one now

Everyone should have an SSD because...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSrZDFtoXiBkKzUOKx2rH

and if i had one of these i can put flames or stripes on it because they make it faster... Its a fact

Everyone should really get a SSD, just for system responsiveness.

We have 9 PCs in the house and only 4 of them have a SSD! So we still need at least 5 other SSDs! 

I'm building a pc with a friend and we were actually going to get parts this week, but he told me that he didn't want to spend the extra money on an ssd even though I tried to convince him a dual ssd and hdd setup would be a good idea... this would be perfect for his build

Woooo giveaway, why SSD? Well, they are faster than HDD, more convenient and easier to manage than SSHD (like my 500GB one) and finally cheaper than pcie and m.2 drives. 240 GB is also a sweet spot in my opinion, since it allows for about 100-150 GB of OS + programs and then 90-140 GB of recent files. (or just GTA V :P)

My system SSD is always full and I've been considering to get another one just for games that benefit from it (battlefield 4 for example). a SSD reduces nicely windows boot times and secondary HDD's can shut down if SSD is a system drive = silence.

Hey I would love one of these i am 13 and have been saving up to upgrade my dads old pc i has a 120gb hard drive so i am very limited by size and by the  speed

I would love to have a SSD for my system because it's really lacking in the graphics department(gt8500) and I edit a lot of video so anything that would help even just a little with the speed would be incredibly helpful :) It would also help out in the gaming department:) it's very limited now :))

Everyone should have an SSD in their system because it helps run windows faster and makes your games go Zoom-Zoom faster loading!