Requesting "Insert image button" on the editor

Requesting "Insert Image button" , just copy pasting does not work on slow internet and the insert media option is on an inconvenient position, and Insert media>Insert image from url> is a 2 click process, and it's annoying. 

u2aXUIi.png

ZytT6gq.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

It seems fairly fast to add things. At most three clicks. You could use the img tags instead if you don't want to click. 

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

It seems fairly fast to add things. At most three clicks. You could use the img tags instead if you don't want to click. 

there is not bb code editor, img tags wont work.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

6 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Three clicks is definitely not an upgrade over what used to be one click though....

5 minutes ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

there is not bb code editor, img tags wont work.

Image tags work fine. 

%7Boption%7D https://media.giphy.com/media/psWwrXxdsN6HC/giphy.gif 

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/psWwrXxdsN6HC/giphy.gif[/img]

EDIT: Damn it -.- I literally used them a minute ago. 

Okay, yep. They don't work. I posted an image in the same way only a little while ago, which is odd. 

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Does the BBCode really not work?

[IMG=http://puu.sh/mPEdu.png]

edit: god dammit

It was working. I made a post using it over here: 

Still trying to get used to the new editor. It seems to want to force things to display in a certain way a lot of the time. 

EDIT: For example, I can't post a link to the post I made without it bringing up that box with the thread details. 

1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

EDIT: For example, I can't post a link to the post I made without it bringing up that box with the thread details. 

Thats how things work. But only withing forums.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@colonel_mortis - it's just faster to have an insert image button, all i have to do is click the button>Ctrl+P>Enter, as you can see in the image below, i can add an image 3 times with an insert image where i can't even manage to add one before the gif ends recording in the non insert image button environment. 

5cf9a4053add37817f2c1ec4b2b7938e.gif

Vs 

814729cb1f5a4f9429a2f0845deffed5.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

2 hours ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

@colonel_mortis - it's just faster to have an insert image button, all i have to do is click the button>Ctrl+P>Enter, as you can see in the image below, i can add an image 3 times with an insert image where i can't even manage to add one before the gif ends recording in the non insert image button environment. 

5cf9a4053add37817f2c1ec4b2b7938e.gif

Vs 

814729cb1f5a4f9429a2f0845deffed5.gif

Vs just pressing ctrl+v, enter and it embedding... 

Yes, I will add one, but it is not a priority. 

HTTP/2 203