Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love to have the KOVA, because it looks really cool, especially the RGB scroll wheel!

both would be nice, right now i'm using an old logitech mouse i bought 7 years ago for like 5 euros :unsure:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

great vids keep up the awesomness roccat kova in white would be appreciated :-]

I would like to win the Kova, because I never win these competitions... Unless I win this one, that is. Also, I want to try a mouse from Roccat

:)

I would really wish to have the Kova! My current mouse is slowly disintegrating, and I can't really afford a higher end replacement in the near future.

I'm finishing my build here in the next few weeks after watching hours and hours of LTT. I knew very little about how to build a computer or what to even look for. I feel like my system is going to run awesome now that I have the knowledge. I do still need peripherals though. Only have my headset because of my Ps4. I have been patiently waiting for the Roccat keyboard y'all demoed for couch gamers and have been following Roccat on updates on that. I would love to use their mouse since I will have their keyboard also. I'm new to the PC community but from what I've seen, its way beater than what I'm used to in the console world. BRING ON THE BETTER GRAPHICS :)

For a long time I was stuck with my old mouse for 10$, not a long time ago I finally after 2 years upgraded my storege on pc from 200gb to 1tb and 200gb but there is no money left for a new mouse. I see a good opportunity to get a chance to upgrade it anyway!

I'm playing some games where you need to use buttons use something, etc. but on my mouse there is no buttons other than primary ones. and that mouse offer 12 buttons as well as bigger DPI what will improve my work with some of the apps like PS6 or FPS games where i pref bigger dpi than 800 like on mouse what my friend got.

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - Black

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826436043

It's the one what really want to win!

ps. English is not my primary language and I'm still learning! :)

I would opt for the Kova as it will has the correct colors and Id use it school when im not being distracted on the side with some gaming.

Thoes mice look incredible, please let me win so i can abandon my current HP joke of a mouse 

Oh man both of them look better than most good looking mouses i've looked at.I would be happy with any one of them.

I prefer the Kiro. It seems to be better on paper and looks badass as the same time. This mouse would be great as I have an awesome PC but a crappy Logitech wireless mouse which is 10 years old. I'm also making a YouTube channel once my PC arrives in a few days. Cheers

I'd have to go for the Kova because of the size. I'm actualy looking for a high end gaming mouse as my old cheap mouse is starting to fail on me often not registrating left click when most neded. Also when playing games that require some more buttons for ease of play, like decreasing dpi, those far front side buttons would work like a charm. Anyway, good luck to everyone and have a good time.

That Kova is very nice, Mesa like that yeah yeah. Mesa's mouse no good, no no. Mesa think yousa giva Mesa Kova, yeah yeah.

I'd like to have the Kova because my last gaming mouse (somthing razer) is falling apart and it's time for an upgrade!

Oh man do I need a new mouse. This cheap old dell just doesn't cut it anymore...

I would love to win the white Kova, it looks great!! I also need a new mouse because mine is getting to be garbage. 

That Kova would be a nice step up from my trackpad. More mouse buttons? Count me in!

The Kova in White would be my choise. the mouse i currently use is not much better than a mechenical mouse, soo this would be quite the performance boost.

Not particularly picky but would prefer the kova just cause it looks cool and I need something that matches my g710 (not +) a little better along with the rest of my system as my mouse is currently red.