R9 Fury Windforce

sms1202

Can anyone provide me its dimensions ?

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

1 banana in length, about 0.5 banana in height and i'd say like 0.1 or 0.2 banana in depth.

9gag jokes aside. amazon.de claims 40.6 x 23.8 x 9.4 cm but not sure if its the box or the actual card

Have you already bought it? :/

Don't ever buy Gigabyte Radeon cards, they suck.

What are you trying to search for? The product page? http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5680#kf

I want the specific dimensions

It is not listed anywhere

1 banana in length, about 0.5 banana in height and i'd say like 0.1 or 0.2 banana in depth.

9gag jokes aside. amazon.de claims 40.6 x 23.8 x 9.4 cm but not sure if its the box or the actual card

Usually they list box sizes

Usually they list box sizes

true 41cm seems a bit much indeed

my gtx780ti windforce which from pictures seems to be about the same size is 29cm long so i'd guess something of that magnitude

I want the specific dimensions

It is not listed anywhere

I couldn't either..

Why do you want them? Again, you shouldn't buy one..

I used to be quite active here.

I couldn't either..

Why do you want them? Again, you shouldn't buy one..

Why should he not? Unless reviews have already been out saying that their Fury cards are trash. To which I have not seen any. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Why should he not? Unless reviews have already been out saying that their Fury cards are trash. To which I have not seen any. 

I usually go by experience, and so far Gigabyte's Windforce coolers are some of the worst ones on the market for Radeon GPUs.. I wouldn't buy them unless I could find a review with totally good temps (doing a quick Google search, I cannot!)

You might as well close the deal and get a fury x

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I usually go by experience, and so far Gigabyte's Windforce coolers are some of the worst ones on the market for Radeon GPUs.. I wouldn't buy them unless I could find a review with totally good temps (doing a quick Google search, I cannot!)

These cards haven't even been reviewed yet. I'd hold off from say something till reviews are out. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

These cards haven't even been reviewed yet. I'd hold off from say something till reviews are out. 

That's what people said for the 390X Windforce, ect.. I wouldn't hold my breath.

That's what people said for the 390X Windforce, ect.. I wouldn't hold my breath.

You might as well close the deal and get a fury x

true 41cm seems a bit much indeed

my gtx780ti windforce which from pictures seems to be about the same size is 29cm long so i'd guess something of that magnitude

meh,I guess I will get 980ti Winforce(It is the cheapest non-reference available that fits an rvz02)

Or does the Fury X fit in rvz02 ?

I am not gonna change my decision about the case and I validated on basis of dimensions that the FURY TRI-X fits in RVz02

Is the 980ti wF a good choice ?

meh,I guess I will get 980ti Winforce(It is the cheapest non-reference available that fits an rvz02)

I am not gonna change my decision about the case and I validated on basis of dimensions that the FURY TRI-X fits in RVz02

Yes, the 980ti Windforce is good. They actually make good NVidia coolers :P

Yes, the 980ti Windforce is good. They actually make good NVidia coolers :P

and why is the same cooler worse on amd than nvidia?

Because, they're not the same GPU. The whole layout of the components is different, and on the Radeon cards some of the components are not properly cooled, and it gets horrible cooling performance on the GPU.

Poor VRM cooling, perhaps.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

the fury X is tiny. Probably smaller than a windforce

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Gigabyte never used the same cooler on the 390/x. The coolers on them were worst than GTX G1.

970 G1

gigabyte_gtx970g1_6.jpg

390 G1 

2.jpg

Four of my seven 290 windforces ive seen have had self-fried memory chips. Either 3-6 months to a year. In different machines.

I dont trust amd based windforce cards either.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz