What community servers would you like to see?

gibbsy81

What community servers would you like to see?

It could be a voice server game server any server.

Post bellow.

A gta server for any gta.

A halo pc server nah not really I always stop playing that

An unreal tournament 99 or 2004 server would be epic.

I've got the game servers covered :D

Already have 2 MC Servers, and 2 CS servers and a TF2 server opening within a few days.

Ok but it shouldn't be just up to you have done a lot already.

If you wouldn't mind could I open a Tekkit classic server.

A gta server for any gta.

A halo pc server nah not really I always stop playing that

An unreal tournament 99 or 2004 server would be epic.

Ok I will look in to it I will wait till their is quite a few and put it in to a poll and see what the community wants.

Please note for games I don't have a management team will have to selected.

I would not even talk about Tekkit, FTB is better and they got permission. Tekkit just used the mods without asking anybody.

Damn, I find Tekkit classic to be my favourite modapck. Oh well, I'll just have to keep running it off my own server

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I would not even talk about Tekkit, FTB is better and they got permission. Tekkit just used the mods without asking anybody.

Yeah true and it is a pain in the butt to fix issues.

Damn, I find Tekkit classic to be my favourite modapck. Oh well, I'll just have to keep running it off my own server

Well it may still go ahead depending on community support.

God Tekkit is a bastard to run, I had an admin that runs a 50 daily mc server try to get it up, so many issues.

Fun though cuz it was just a friends server.

God Tekkit is a bastard to run, I had an admin that runs a 50 daily mc server try to get it up, so many issues.

Fun though cuz it was just a friends server.

Try running a voltz server. Have hours of steady progress on an awesome base with a good conveyor belt setup... Log in one time and there is a red matter explosion where your base used to be and the server crashing constantly from the stress of the explosion eating chunks....

On a side note, I'd like to see an OFFICIAL print server at Linus HQ, just to send random word documents and stuff to them

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Try running a voltz server. Have hours of steady progress on an awesome base with a good conveyor belt setup... Log in one time and there is a red matter explosion where your base used to be and the server crashing constantly from the stress of the explosion eating chunks....

On a side note, I'd like to see an OFFICIAL print server at Linus HQ, just to send random word documents and stuff to them

Print server hell yeah.

Once I get my dedicated server, I will be able to run 10+ game servers, and then if I use that up I'll get a better dedicated server.

You should go with razorservers.com they are beast.

I host my own servers at home :P

Wow. Old school. Don't you worry about security

I am good at computer

Spoiler

I host my own servers at home :P

Ok sadly I can't cause my ISP boots me off for 2 hours when I run a server.

Wow. Old school. Don't you worry about security

Well he does use noip for his domains so they don't have his ip so he isn't naked to the Internet.

Yea, but I have precautions.

precautions?!? a ddos of something more than 9gbps will knock you and your servers offline you should really think about renting a rack at a local data centre or something.

You should go with razorservers.com they are beast.

Razor? They just got brought out because our mc server is hosted on them and they suck ass now, nothing works.

I think it's razor at least.

precautions?!? a ddos of something more than 9gbps will knock you and your servers offline you should really think about renting a rack at a local data centre or something.

Well he would have a firewall plus noip would provide some protection since it is routed through there servers.

Also, does anyone here plan on trying a DDOS attack on another forum member, really?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Razor? They just got brought out because our mc server is hosted on them and they suck ass now, nothing works.

I think it's razor at least.

They have been going better than ever since the miagrations.

And they were brought out out by sago networks whitch it a young commpany but maturing quick.

For half cabinet you'll be looking at about $450-$1500 per month depending on bandwith, power and speed.

Also, does anyone here plan on trying a DDOS attack on another forum member, really?

There is no fun from ddosing someone and plus most of the people on this forum don't have time for that sort of thing.

For half cabinet you'll be looking at about $450-$1500 per month depending on bandwith, power and speed.

For hosting a few game server you don't need a half cabinet there no point.

Edit you would only need somthing Like a 1u server with a single Xeon and 32gbs of ram.

For hosting a few game server you don't need a half cabinet there no point.

Edit you would only need somthing Like a 1u server with a single Xeon and 32gbs of ram.

You get 1RU, sometimes 2RU (rare) then half and full. 

They have been going better than ever since the miagrations.

And they were brought out out by sago networks whitch it a young commpany but maturing quick.

Sago that's the damn company. We had a top of the line server too so any issues are so bad.