Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Man that much power packed into such a small box? How can you not be amped for that. Would love to win that badboy.

Well, I've been in search of a HTPC, nothing too flashy, watch movies, stream or even play games on it. I just want something relatively quiet, and small, and this is great in both catagories

I want to get my sister into computer gaming and this would be perfect. She loves her console and is to lazy to get a killer pc!

It would be great to be able to kick back on the couch and play some games and stream Netflix.

I would like a Zbox because currently the best tech in my house is an xbox and I really need to 1up that. #TryingForPCMR Thank you for the opportunity!

Damn this little beast would be perfect for lan parties!!

I want to win because I need a portable desktop to bring to friends houses + my desktop is not very good ATM.

Simple enough, I don't have a lot of room in our apartment so having something small like the Zbox would be great to have as the family desktop, but still powerful enough to game when no one is using it for a long period of time.

I want to get my sister into computer gaming and this would be perfect. She loves her console and is to lazy to get a killer pc!

These are the things I would buy if I had money.

I want to win because I need a portable desktop to bring to friends houses + my desktop is not very good ATM.

Also I don't think that making an account 3 seconds ago would be really valid for entering this.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

When compared to a traditional desktop its super small and still packs the punch of a decent computer. The  ZBOX is a great work of engineering and who does not like give aways?  :D

I will gladly and appreciatively take this Zotac off of your hands!

It'd be a perfect size to mount behind my TV and turn into a home theater/gaming pc box :)

this could be best gaming setup for livingroom and media center, much better than my RPi

It's super small and it's cool to have it not take up a lot of space. It's perfect!

Hello! I would love to win this giveaway because I don't have a large space for a big desktop and I think this would be a perfect solution. I am currently using a laptop as my main computer and I would love to upgrade to a desktop because my current computer struggles to execute the most basic tasks. I would be extremely appreciative if I won! Thanks for your consideration.

i want it caues it is free normal desktops are not. is that a good resin ?

Honestly I've been thinking of building a gaming PC for my TV for some time, I just haven't had the funds. Not having to pay for everything but storage and RAM would be amazing.

I really like how Zotac puts a powerful hardware into a nice and small case that can stand next to a tv. If i would win it i would use it to play games in my living room, which is definately much better than sitting in front of a 22 inch screen.

I am interested in the ZBOX

because I want to save the world by not wasting a ton of KWh on a gaming rig

The reason I would like this Magnus is because it is a good gaming computer, especially when considering its size.

WONER IF I WIL WIN......................... PLZ MY KEYBOARD IS CRAP I CAT EVN TYPE RGHT, GOD DNG IT CAPS LOCK