Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I really need a small form factor pc, that doesn't use much power, because I don't have a lot of room or money to pay the bills...

The fact that the ZBOX packs a lot of power into a small package not only while managing heat excellently despite being in a small enclosure, this is probably the best performance to size PC every

I like to stream videogames while I play them, but it usually slows down my game and pc fermonace.

I saw some guys using two pcs while streaming, one for the game and on for the stream.

I don't have the money to buy a new pc and since this one looks very small it would fit perfectly on my desk. :)

I want it because I want to play games on my tv without having a big tower beside it.

I've always liked small computers. This one is no exception.

To be honest I would probably replace my main machine with this, as it is

more energy efficient and space saving than my "old" fx6300 build.

I think it would slightly outperform it as well, especially in

graphics, whereas now i have a GTX 750 Ti.

Looking to get pack into gaming to play ALL the titles I've missed over the last 5 years!
I've been looking into small form factor PCs, but this all-in-one seems ideal for what I need. 

Thanks for the giveaway!

For the love of God im still using a E7300 machine!

I'm interested in the Zotac ZBOX because I like the idea of using a compact machine that I can upgrade the RAM and hard drive(s) easily in. I also like the smaller form factor because it takes up less space and fits better on my desk.

Thanks for reading! Hope you pick me!

im going to florida in the chrismas holydays having a small computer to play all the newer title such as bo3 would be nice!

I like how small and powerful the computer is. It is a great machine to put in my living room.

A small, silent computer for the living room is what I'm interested in using it for. Web browsing, movies over the network, steam in-home streaming, the usual good stuff.

I'm interested in it because of the form factor, you simply can't build something this small on your own without serious work.

I'm a student on a budget that travels from home to university and back a lot across the country and I like to game a lot. This would be a great way to be able to take a great machine with me wherever I go :)

I always wanted to do somekind of console like pc. Just connect it to a TV and use at media center plus some games when someone will come. Also It would be great pair with steam controller

My roommates and I have a TV (lent to us by our apartment complex while we live here for being good tenants), but do not pay for cable, making it marginally useful. We have been getting by with a Chromecast so far, but it would be even better to have an actual system hooked up. I'm particularly interested in playing low-demand party games like rocket league on it, or using in-home streaming to play heavier games. Either way, a full system, especially one with some decent graphics capabilities, would be a huge upgrade over our current situation.

Well it has a small form factor unlike most of other PC's and it's great to plug in to the living room tv and use it for all kind of media consumption and smaller games. I would be thrilled to have one and suprise my family with a gift :)

I would love to use this as a first step into the building of a "micro" pc, all the power and taking up none of the space. Maybe use it as a portable lan box for gaming with friends, or just having a powerful pc to take on the go with me.

Thanks for doing this awesome give away and I look forward to seeing more vids :D

Just moved to another country and couldn't bring my computer. Something like this would be perfect for me as I have limited space and money right now!

Yeah, hard to come up with good arguments. Ehm, its a great machine? Desktop GTX 960?! Freakin' small case?! No thermal throttling?! Super quiet even under load?! Nope, no good arguments... ;)

TvL

awesome portable computer, would use it everywhere in my house.