Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The best things in life come in small packages. That's why I find the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 so apealing, also it wouldn't take up as much desk space either!

It would fit great beside my unplugged monitor.

Broke my computer couple of months ago.

Hi, I would love this system to be a part of my setup. Gaming from the couch on my normal desktop is a constant pain, moving it from my desk when i play competitive to moving it to my tv to just chill and play. It is a pretty decent setup compared to my system i currently use so this Zotac ZBOX would be a huge upgrade, thanks for all the amazing videos you guys keep uploading, love the WAN show btw. keep up the good work.Love you guys

If really like a full computer to hook up to my tv to either game on or stream video on. The ZBox Magnus really is the perfect product for this

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

I would put it to use as my school computer/casual gaming machine, my older laptop isn't cutting it anymore for the webinars I need to attend.

I have a YouTube channel but my PC is not working very well and I need something to edit my videos .....

My current rig Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.17 and 8800GTX is finally becoming outdated and it struggles to play even Source engine games, I'd really appreciate an ungrade!

I have a YouTube channel but my PC is not working very well and I need something to edit my videos .....

Like a stick of dynamite small and powerful. This guy likes it!

I'd like to have one, so I can actually game with my girlfriend in LAN

I like the size... This might make a better router than the first try at a router.

I'd love to have it since I'm at college right now and transporting my PC is a huge hassle, but I can't live without it as I stand.

I think Zotac is doing good business with their small pc's. I like them. And I've got a shitty laptop without a dedicated GPU... So it would be a nice upgrade. I don't have much money either, so getting this barebone for nothing would be great, I only have to invest in RAM, storage and an OS then... I hope I win! 

Would love to win this, never had the chance to try out a Zotac product! Even in it's tiny form factor this miniature power house would blow away my water cooled piece of obsoleteness... with dual graphics cards... :) 

And wouldn't the wife be pleased with the lack of noise in our living room... ;)

So thanks Zotac, for this cool giveaway and for the always cool looking Amp! products!

well i do sleep at my at my friends place some time, and, you know, a laptop with a gt740m is handy dandy but the gpu is just soooo bad that i would need a desktop but the mobility of an at least 5kg desktop is just very bad. so you know a zotac is pretty nice to take to a friends place to play some games.

I'm loving the small form factor and would potentially use it as a home theatre system or a steam box since Zotac have built one of these before so why not?!  :D

I think it is amazing how much power you can fit into such a small PC, and it is really impressive. It's suitable for use when a full tower wouldn't fit - perfect!

Sometimes you just don't have the room to keep something like a traditional desktop around.  Its compactness and portability are what interest me the most, as well as the amount of power in a such a small package. :)

I love when i see than that little think is better than my pc godamit

I think it's amazing what people can do with such small areas. I think the the Zotac would be a great carry around PC for on the go or just to fit into the small spaces under the Entertainment System

This zotac box would be an amazing little htpc. No more huge box in my living room. I need this in my life

I don't really feel like moving my tower (it's a Define R4, so it's quite heavy) every Sunday just to play some light games on a bigger screen, this Zotac PC would be great to hook up a gamepad and play or serve as a HTPC.

Cheers