Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I recently got my girfriend into playing games with me and shes getting really into it! This Zotac EN970 would be a perfect starter computer for her in our small apartment to get her off of console and initiate her into our master race!

I really like to get one of these little computers, because my laptop is getting slow at newer games and a big PC is way to huge an heavy to take it to friends to have LAN Partys.

I find it quite interesting to see a powerful machine like that, which doesn't take up the whole under the desk room.

It's awesome to have a small thing like the Zotac EN 970

My friends son is saving up to build his first gaming PC. This ZBox is just the right size to allow him to hide it away from his wee brother

I would like this little tiny machine cause I like compact pcs with good specs!

The ZBox being given away here is perfect for a living room Mini-PC that could replace the Wii that is used for streaming netflix, youtube and pandora (over VNC) and also for playing the Wii & Gamecube games (Dumped them into an external hard drive) just in case the DVD drive on the Wii fails. 

Thanks for the giveaway LMG & Zotac!

I want to match it up to an xbox one and ps4 to see which is better. I would also love to do tech videos inspired by LinusTechTips.

I would like this little tiny machine cause I like compact pcs with good specs!

Man i still have a Core2Quad Q6600 with a GTX 750 ti...this would be a GREAT improvement in my home pc...and it's tiny and cool and nice and...ehem...pretty!!  :wub:

Thank you!!

I would pitch for our NASA Lunar Mining team at UW Madison to use this instead of a Raspberry Pi in our robot. If we choose the Pi instead (for power consumption or space considerations) I'd give it to my girlfriend or younger brother for Christmas. 

wow already to page 189 anyways this would be a nice media center pc one entry please 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Would love to have one of these as a HTPC! :)

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow | PSU: Corsair RM750X V2 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Cooling: CM Masterliquid ML240L RGB | RAM: Ballistix 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 RGB | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 + Kingston NV2 NVMe | GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319

I study in one city and on the weekends I go home. I love the portability of such a produt. I could take it anywhere I needed it easily!

The form factor is really neat. It would most likely end up as a media system for my home theater

I really like the small FF and built in high speed wireless!  I would give it to my Dad because he uses a old iMac from 10 yrs ago as his daily and a REALLY old DIY PC w/AGP graphics for his games (+ a old PS3 in his living room).  The funny thing is he's got pretty kick-ass TVs/Monitors but nothing good to push them.  

I want it because its easy to take it with you and powerful enough to do anything i want.  :)

I would love to use this to replace my little boys ps3, it would make an amaizing little gaming machine for him. fingers crossed...