Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would really like to win this giveaway because I am a hard core pc gamer and I know the quality of these products is really good

The keyboard would have to be my favorite, dem cherry mx brown switches are why. I also dig the headphones quite a bit. Gotta love that real wood, i just wish the keyboard had a similar thing going for it. I'd love a real wood trimmed keyboard. 

Oh god how much I would love to change my old 5$ keyboard and mouse and my terrible headset :D . I hope the RNG gods are on my side :3 !

I like the headset the most... For the keyboard, I have a feeling I couldn't really use it, since I'd need a 105-key one with a few non-standard caps (hungarian layout) for typing. But still, these peripherials look awesome.

personally i've never tested any of your product but hey ! there is a first time to everything 

anyhow the headset looks awesome and it would be awesome to win one !

ps. your website (http://www.feenixcollection.com/) could use a redesign. right now it feels so 2004ish and it dosnt showoff your product in an appealing way 

I'd love to get my hands on one of those Feenix Aria Headsets - it looks pretty impressive!

The headphones are my favorite because of the wood construction. Would love to win this. You guys are awesome.

First of all thanks to LinusTechTips for letting me know of this brand of peripherals and of course Feenix for these generous giveaway!

My favorite piece would be that Aria headphone, not because it is a studio grade hi-fi headphone that have my favorite type of ear cushions (memory foam + protein leather? omfgoat) but finally it is because of that Japanese pinewood. my father knows his wood(family business of making string instruments like violin and cello ;)) and said that pine wood is very resonant and sounds good. Just the looks of it give me chills...

Nov 11 is also my girlfriend's birthday and this would be a nice gift to her. (except Aria and Autore  :lol:)

Good luck to all!

The aesthetics of the Aria headset looks amazing, would love to win to try them out.

Cheers 

The headset looks incredeble! I would love to have one like that, it would match my desk.

Favorite product would have to be the Keyboard because its looks are on point and it is in general a great Keyboard.

Damn that wooden chamber headphone looks interesting.

Linus get well soon dawg

The headset looks incredeble! I would love to have one like that, it would match my desk.

Favorite product would have to be the Keyboard because its looks are on point and it is in general a great Keyboard.

I like the head set cause my friend got ahold of one it I love the wood finish and it sounds good for gaming and listening to music!

I have first heard 'Feenix" at linus tech tips. Im interest in them. thanks for providing this giveaway

I really like to win, because feenix is a great brand and produce perfect products