Feenix Collection Giveaway

Looks gorgeous.

Cant say which is my favorite really as I have never used any Feenix products before.

But if I had to chose, it would be the mouse it looks sweet and very functional.

Hope I win one  :) .

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I would have to say the Autore is my favorite. Cherry MX keys, sleek look, and the keyboard in general is probably my favorite peripheral because of how much a subtle difference in quality can change the performance

They look so sick

hey look at this! an entry for me! oh what's that? favorite out of the four and why? well then here! the Feenix Aria Headset because it looks so much nicer compared to mine, which are 10 dollar ones that somehow lasted more than a year. done!

The smartest idiot you will ever find

So, Strange as it may seem, The mouse pad is actually my favourite product from Feenix.

The material they use for their sleek, sophisticated and modern looking mouse pad makes it a must have for any computer rig, its also said that the material makes the mouse feel like it is floating on air which sounds so cool and I would really like to give it a go!

Thank you to the LMG for making videos that provide me endless hours of entertainment! :)

Kind regards and happy computing people!

Ben.

Id have to say the most appealing would be the headphones for me, the keyboard/mouse do look quite nice and should I win I would probably ditch my current peripherals for them anyways

Oh man! The keyboard and the mouse look very nice..I'm hoping very hard to win this one. :)  :D

The Feenix Nascita Mouse looks amazing. It seems like it would make a great gaming mouse and for general use!

Intel i5 4670K - EVGA 980 Ti - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming - Corsair RM 1000W 80+ Gold - Corsair 780T Full Tower

My favorite is the moused, it looks so beautiful and fancy with the border and nice logo!

I believe that all the products look incredibly amazing. I  don't have experience with any of the products first hand but if I had to pick one of them that stood out and called to me I would say the headset. The overall look and hardware in them seem to me like they would be good quality but hey lets be honest  I would like any of them. I just want to win some nice gear.

Definitely the headset, looks amazing.

Loving the wood finish.

So like thats my birthday so can i has

My favorite has to be the headset because how sexy it is

I like the way Feenix adds a unique aesthetic design to some of the products like their headset with its wooden finish, or the mouse with its sharper curves. I also like this contest because the giveaway ends a day after my birthday.

The FEENIX Aria hands down. The headphones look absolutely amazing! The details in the craftsmanship and the finish as well as the technical specs and overall flexibility looks like it'll make a great addition to anybody's setup!

Me personally, I've been searching for a great audiophile headphones to alternate with my headset but with this, it truly brings those elements together.

Feenix Great Design on all the products but that headset is very sexy! I want the headset! That Japanese bamboo finish look amazing!!!!!

But i wouldnt mind any of there products. 

hey new to the site the headset looks really cool the keyboard also looks good thou i think that is way better than any thing i have.

if i get everything i would be super amped if not less happy but what ever.

I love the mousepad it's hands down my favorite it's simple, clean, and elegant. 

Headset and keyboard look mad cool.

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

My favorite is the mouse, my favorite colors are black and grey. They look good together.

My favorite is the keyboard because it is not too flashy. It is sleek and it doesn't give you an epileptic seizure when you look at it. It also looks very nice to type on.