Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the Feenix autore keyboard because it has a nice black finished that mostly stands out to me than any other black keyboard

My favourite is the Nascita because it looks like it could take a beating from me throwing it whenever the enemy team BUYS A FLIPPING DAK DAK >:c

the headset is awesome, and my mouse is gonna die soon so Feenixs replacement would be nice ! 

A cousin gave me his Nascita mouse for my Birthday. Though it was second hand, the build quality makes it look brand new. It's undoubtedly ergonomic and it will dope if I could add other Feenix products to my collection and probably give the new mouse away to another avid gamer.

The keyboard is my favorite. Thankfully not 60% (gotta have that numpad) and the sleek black on black for the key caps looks amazing!

Ooh... I could use all of these... Using a dodgy old logitech headset, no mousepad ad a logitech k260 kb/m combo which were the cheapest peripherals I could find.

Love the keyboard, am in dire need of a mechanical keyboard :D , have a good one, peace

This is the first time I've heard of Feenix, and I'm loving the style of the products Linus showed off. Everything looks so slick. But mmmmmmm I can't stop drooling over that understated and sexy Autore keyboard...

Good luck everyone,  I'm sure these beauties will be in good hands.

The Aria Headset looks awesome, that would be my favorite because of the japanese wood.

I would love to get the Headset, because i´m looking for a new High Quality Headset, and the Specs of this Headset are quite good so please.

They all look really, really nice, and it's high time I replaced my keyboard!

The headset looks nice and my headset broke so it would be cool to get a better one.

I personally like the look of all of Feenix's products, but their Aria headset just takes it for me. I love the design of the wood on the outside and it looks just beautiful.

I don't wanna close my eyes, don't want to fall asleep cuz I'd miss that keyboard an I dont wanna miss a thing.

Aria headset all the way. Little wooden bowls adorning my ears is a situation I want to be in.

The keyboard would be awesome to have! Looks like it is very well made.

thanks!

I really like the headphones because of the wooden finish but my favorite Fenix product is the mouse because I'm into the bigger size mouses that actually fits my hands letting me grip properly.

The aria looks so badass cool. N the mouse has a dpi indicator which is nice. The keyboard will be a great replacement over my membrane keyboard

So this one time I went to the mall to buy a keyboard and mouse, but i couldnt... I have no money.