Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Smart switch sounds like a very useful feature. Thanks Linus and Samsung for the giveaway!

For now smart switch seems like an amazing feature. But I'm sure as soon as you hold one in your own hands you'll find way cooler ones. Also the screen of course...

I liked smart switch. Saves time and hassle of setting things up.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

The selective focus is amazing as after i take meh photos, If the focus is wrong i can change it whenever needed.

i also like how quick u can get the camera app running, so when u need to take a cheeky pic you can get ur camera ready quickly.

:rolleyes:

Smart switch

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

The slow move feature for sure!! it looks so amazing, and I bet you can do all sort of cool stuff with that slow motion feature! :D

Virtual Shot.

It's like a video panorama!

Proud Member Of The PC Master Race! :)