I think my brain has delay time in fps games , i feel retarded

razoku

Soo i had 3 diffrent pcs , and 2 diffrent monitors and i played skyrim on all 3 , it feels like it has latency , i miss hits , my sprint attacks miss and my sword swings delay , now thats peachy if this did not happen with heroes and generals , and nowits happening with battelfield 3 even thou this is frist time , is there an app to test an mouse ? or is the fact that i sleep a little and work a lot a problem ? 

Also all my current monitor has 2 ms delay and all the pcs filled the system requirments for the games ilisted

You like you just suck.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

they are 40-60 without drops in all the listed games on all pcs

and on the newest pcs , they are 60 all the time and latency is there

average ms on mouse , 371 on 6 tries , i will do more

Input delay is determined by

without vsync enabled

mouse delay > cpu time(includes memory latency) > gpu time > frame transmission > lcd response time

with vsync enabled

mouse delay > cpu time(includes memory latency) > gpu time > frame transmission > double vsync/triple vsync buffer(wich is usually pretty huge) > lcd response time

having a mouse with 1ms response time instead of 2ms response time could mean the difference between it beeing in the next frame or not, same for the monitor

aswell it is determined on how much the motherboard has to calculate/process ( setting to manual will help improving input delay , disabling extra usb controllers, voltage monitors/temperature monitors, disabling features such as speedstep,c - states ect ) but it is also determined on the time that software has to do its job such as executing codes / commands  ( could add a huge list of factors that can improve input delay but the post would be insanely huge then ... so il leave it at this for now )

a piece of software such as  a monitoring software ( hardware monitor ) could have a pretty big impact on input delay aswell because not only does the motherboard have to process this, but aswell the software then

(◑‿◐)

It's gotta be your reaction time if not latency.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

yeah but it feels odd i dunno , i am national champion in taekwondo , i think im not retarded :D

We all have a small delay between what we see and when our brain actually does its brain thing, I don't remember the exact time though, but it seems that your reaction time is the issue here.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

average ms on mouse , 371 on 6 tries , i will do more

Wow I got 221 average on my first 5 attempts

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

average 300 ms after 10 new tries

I consider myself to have slow reactions, and I scored 286ms after 5 tries.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

Use prediction.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case