Buget gaming PC ideab

Guest Johnny5g
Go to solution Solved by Guest Johnny5g,

What's your budget and is your PC just for gaming because Intel would be a better choice for game and that CPU is pointless

it is not for me so what ever gamers think. I am not one.

Hello you mite know that I own my own business. I decided to promote my business with a buget gaming PC. I want to make a $100 U.S. Profit but $50 will be fine. I hope it can be under $900 before profit. Tell me what you think. I really want people to review it and say if it is good or not. Here is what I got

NZXT s340

Seagate barracuda 1tb

EDIT:Asus b85g

TP-link TL WDN4800

EDIT:Corsair CX500

windows 7

EDIT:hyper x black 8GB

EDIT: Intel core i3 4150

EDIT:be quite shadow rock 2

EVGA 750 ti

Thanks!

It would help to actually know your budget

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Do not go for a 9370, it's a pointless CPU. Get either a 8320 (not the 8320 E) or a 8350.

well why I wanted it because it has a liquid cooler with it and the analytics seam good. What is so bad about it?

I wouldn't call a 970 PC really a budget machine, since the GPU alone is about $300+. But ditch the 9370 for something like an i5 4460 and it'll be a solid machine if you price it right for sale

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

It would help to actually know your budget

i will be selling it $100 usd more than the build cost. I don't game so I don't know what gamers want. What do you think?

I wouldn't call a 970 PC really a budget machine, since the GPU alone is about $300+. But ditch the 9370 for something like an i5 4460 and it'll be a solid machine if you price it right for sale

i don't have a GPU. that is the motherboard.

What's your budget and is your PC just for gaming because Intel would be a better choice for game and that CPU is pointless

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

i don't have a GPU. that is the motherboard.

That board always throws me off with the naming, sorry about that.

Still, if it's mid-range budget then something like a 4460 and a 380 would be good, if you want even lower budget you could go for an i3 and Whatever GPU fits nicely in whatever budget you have left

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

That board always throws me off with the naming, sorry about that.

Still, if it's mid-range budget then something like a 4460 and a 380 would be good, if you want even lower budget you could go for an i3 and Whatever GPU fits nicely in whatever budget you have left

it is not for me. It would be a line. Like the MacBook Pro.

Hello you mite know that I own my own business. I decided to promote my business with a buget gaming PC. I really want people to review it and say if it is good or not. Here is what I got

NZXT s340

Seagate barracuda 1tb

MSI 970 gaming

TP-link TL WDN4800

Corsair CX600

Corsair vengeance 8GB 2x4GB

windows 7

AMD fx-9370 vishera

Thanks!

In what way is this budget? The 970 is $300+ by itself?!? Besides, the 9370 sucks. It's the 8350 just clocked to 5 ghz. And the fx series has terrible single core performance.

What people consider budget might be $500 dude.

In what way is this budget? The 970 is $300+ by itself?!? Besides, the 9370 sucks. It's the 8350 just clocked to 5 ghz. And the fx series has terrible single core performance.

the 970 is the board. And it is not for me I would be a line like the MacBook Pro.

i will be selling it $100 usd more than the build cost. I don't game so I don't know what gamers want. What do you think?

whos gonna pay $100 more :S you will get less when they see that crap cpu.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

What people consider budget might be $500 dude.

for gaming? The maximum PC blueprints for buget gaming is $800 to build.

whos gonna pay $100 more :S you will get less when they see that crap cpu.

ok I will change the CPU

for gaming? The maximum PC blueprints for buget gaming is $800 to build.

To me, that's a fucking godsend of money. Different people, different idea's of budget.

it is not for me. It would be a line. Like the MacBook Pro.

I'm aware that it's for re-sale, but if you're gonna spec out a computer to sell you need to set yourself the price you want to sell the computer at. Say you want to sell a gaming PC for $500, and you wanted a markup of $50 to yourself for every one you build. That means that the budget for the actual hardware is $450.

You can't say you want to sell a budget computer without actually knowing your budget. And $100 markup from part costs is way too much for what most people consider a budget PC, you've got to make it unique to what's already on sale from big OEM companies at the same price, but people are most likely to go to them because they're a brand they can trust. So you need to give your PC a stand out feature to others at that price range, be it size, power or looks or something else. It's a tough market to start on

Hello gentleman, simply answer this questions so we help you with best we can. It is so confused right now

1. Budget & Location

2. Aim

3. Monitors

4. Peripherals

5. Why are you upgrading?

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Hello gentleman, simply answer this questions so we help you with best we can.

1. Budget & Location

2. Aim

3. Monitors

4. Peripherals

5. Why are you upgrading?

He's not making this for himself, he's going to start a pc build company.

He's not making this for himself, he's going to start a pc build company.

Ok then if he tells us the price will be awesome. The way he is writing is so confused or the problem is me ......... 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

The 9370 heats like a nuclear reactor, don't use it. If you really want a 8 core amd build, use the 8320, 8350, or 8370. If I'm correct, none of those cpus have onboard graphics, so you'll have to budget in a graphics card. Also, if this is a budget gaming pc, you don't really need the extra cores anyways. I would go with either the pentium g3258 (although it is only a dual core), the athlon 860k, the fx-6300, or an i3. 

Alright I can put together a few things. $800 would be good to get a nice i5 with room to upgrade later on to something like a 4790k. The PSU will be big enough to and reliable enough to last awhile. How does $800 sound?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I'm aware that it's for re-sale, but if you're gonna spec out a computer to sell you need to set yourself the price you want to sell the computer at. Say you want to sell a gaming PC for $500, and you wanted a markup of $50 to yourself for every one you build. That means that the budget for the actual hardware is $450.

You can't say you want to sell a budget computer without actually knowing your budget. And $100 markup from part costs is way too much for what most people consider a budget PC, you've got to make it unique to what's already on sale from big OEM companies at the same price, but people are most likely to go to them because they're a brand they can trust. So you need to give your PC a stand out feature to others at that price range, be it size, power or looks or something else. It's a tough market to start on

thank you for that very much. I need to think about that and contact my Vice President.