[1000 Posts Giveaway] ENDED [Winners are in the 2nd Post]

X_Rated_Box

Clever forum ID bud. lol

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

this is nice of you. thanks for this, all the best to the rest of the competitors.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

10/10 - Best giveaway

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

well this is certainly a first on linus tech forums (from what ive seen) and it is certainly not a bad thing, good onya mate for doing this and best of luck to everyone else who enters.

Turnip  B)

"Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak

Maybe I'm blinded by what I see"

- Angel | Theory Of A Deadman

well this is certainly a first on linus tech forums (from what ive seen) and it is certainly not a bad thing, good onya mate for doing this and best of luck to everyone else who enters.

People gave away GFX cards before this is just a little thank you ;)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Yeah there are a lot of giveaways on this forum, usually just a Humble Bundle or a couple to many Steam Keys. 

I'm guessing second posts don't count hey :P

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Yeah there are a lot of giveaways on this forum, usually just a Humble Bundle or a couple to many Steam Keys. 

I'm guessing second posts don't count hey :P

nope:D

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck to everyone who enters the giveaway!

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

*thumbs up on giveaway*

(btw can exclude this from inclusion. just wanted to head over to show support)

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

a nice post under this post (can be everything)

Done! :P

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Congrats! I hope to someday join the league of forum titans (not the nvidia kind). See you there!

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Congrats! I hope to someday join the league of forum titans (not the nvidia kind). See you there!

Me? Forum? TITAN? I dont think that I will rech that level of fame :D

But hey as long as I get respected and treaded well nothing can stop me :D

Hey guys,

first of all I want to say thank you forbeing part of my "journey" through the Tech world.

Now that I've reached my 1000th post I want to say thank you with a giveaway,

Im going to give away 10 Random Steam Key's(The worth of the contend/game can fluctuate between ~50ct-20$), nothing too fancy I know, but hey its something,its a gesture of me saying thank you to all of you.

HOW TO ENTER:

1.Just write a nice post under this post (can be everything)

2.Stay patient until Monday the 13th of July UTC+2 10pm

3.You wont get any Advantage by posting something "special" bcause the giveaway will be randomly selected ;)

RULES:

1.Don't write anything offensive

2.Dont spam this thread (It wont get u anywhere)

3.Be no a-hole to other peeps

The Giveaway will end 13th of July 10pm UTC+2

I wish you good luck and have fun ;D

♡°☆(ಠೆಒಠಿ)☆°♡

♡°☆(ಠೆಒಠಿ)☆°♡

♡°☆(ಠೆಒಠಿ)☆°♡

♡°☆(ಠೆಒಠಿ)☆°♡

♡°☆(ಠೆಒಠಿ)☆°♡

♡°☆(ಠೆಒಠಿ)☆°♡

And also dont f*cking correct me im writing this excited Af :D

and im a little german kid so yeah:Dnot so little tho

Congrats on 1k i'm 1/5 of the way there.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9DNjLk I like the night theme, it complements my dark basement. If you are reading this then you must also be a fan of the night theme.

01011011 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01011101