FinalMouse Giveaway

Because synapse for my deathadder is a pos.. :(

I want a FinalMouse because I need it. I'm done trying to to things with my crappy $10 Wireless Mouse from K-Mart.

VESSEL Announcement - 

Visit vessel.com/linustech

& GET AMAZING STUFF! Forum Post

It would seem practical to give me the FinalMouse due to it being the final mouse I wouldn't have to go through all the hurt the peasants have gone though looking for a good mouse. Linus gets me... Don't you Linus?

My current mouse is some microsoft wireless mouse and its half broken

I want to see if i can improve my smite game performance with this mouse

This mouse looks gorgeous and would love it to replace the cheap crappy mouse I'm having to use at the moment.

never buy a cheap mouse with not many reviews from a company no one has heard from :/

My current Hp mouse is starting to lag and i would love a replacement :P

My mouse is 5 years old and is in need of a upgrade. the sensor is not good enough anymore and finding a driver every time i get  a new PC is hard.

Thank you for your consideration

JackoBoy987

I'd want a new mouse , because the current one is quite cheap for my setup that I have .

Don't really have a reason.

I'm pretty happy with my mouse, but trying new things is good.

Love to give it a try looks like a no non-sense mouse without all the extras and marketing gimmick. 

I'll be honest: I'm not looking for a new mouse. I have a Logitech G700 (non-s) and after much dissatisfaction with Logitech Gaming Software(LGS) after the included software auto-updated to that some time ago I quickly back-dated to SetPoint 6.32 and disabled auto-updates. I'm considering the newer Proteus Core G502 but haven't pulled the trigger on it due to my experience with LGS. Frankly I am 100% addicted to the free-spin toggle on the scroll wheel. I may not be able to sacrifice that for another mouse. I'll gladly try a freebie though and if I wind up not liking it I wouldn't mind giving it away to another contestant. Cross that bridge should I come to it.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6145146?
This is how you own price to performance.
"Life is too precious to be wasted in misery." -Me.

I currently own a super generic Trust mouse nothing special It is fine as I don't Play anything competitive with actual rewards of some sort but an upgrade (for free) would help a lot though because this mouse is not really accurate and when the sun is up and is really bright when i move my mouse even 1 millimeter upwards it will freak out due to the light reflecting of the table directly into the mouse.

But as i said I really would love an upgrade.

I would love to have this mouse because I have a Logitech mini... And a broken Razer mouse 

Because it's the FinalMouse dadadada dadadadada dadada dadadadadadadadada

Get it?

Mann I've been using an old mouse for ages and it'd be really nice to have a new one! :D

I've been using a travel mouse for the past 8 years now and it's just not worth all of the frustration of losing a kill or running off a cliff because the mouse lags. The sensor is poor and at this point any mouse would be better.

Just got into pc gaming so I still don't have a "real" gaming mouse. And what best way to start than having the FinalMouse? :D

Well, i own the Kone XTD from Roccat, but it's time to try a new one, a mouse that is easy to carry " kinda anyway", and also it's a new project, so why don't we give it a try !!!

Good luck everyone

I really need a new mouse. I currently have a Mad Catz R.A.T. 9 which is about 4-5 years old and the laser is going crazy. It never tracks correctly.

It looks so simple to install, even my grandmother could set it up

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

Im stuck with mouse that I bought like year ago for 6$ with idea that i will buy better mouse later, but i never got spare money to do so.