FinalMouse Giveaway

Because I just spoiled my mouse, the sensor doesn't work properly and it sometimes run around my screen when i am afk and it freaked me out. 

I have a Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0. It's served me very well over the years, but it is starting to wear away... The mouse wheel liked to skip steps, and right clicking and scrolling at the same time is simply impossible because the button and wheel catch, despite attempts to repair, rendering it useless for sniping in GTA V for example.

i still use the mouse my pc came with ive been looking at the final mouse for a while now

My heavy wireless mouse has a really finicky dongle and it would be my first step into some proper pc hardware.

i need that mouse because i cannot afford to buy a nice mouse

I need this mouse because, I love how the mouse looks, the features and the architecture of this mouse is just really nice looking. Hope I could be the lucky one for once in my life.  :rolleyes:

Will this make me a Starcraft pro?

I'd seriously need a new mouse though.

My rechargable wireless mouse is dying on me. Was quite expensive too.

Mainly though, I just want new tech. Been paying for my current setup for some years now.

10659285_1491734907763574_47162127065084

"FinalMouse was engineered specifically for the demanding requirements of professional gamers."

Welcome to our first ever giveaway for FinalMouse. As Linus mentioned these guys are a fairly new entrant to the peripheral game, but they have made a big splash in esports with a ton of professional gamers adopting their product.

First off we would like to say thank you to FinalMouse for providing these three units for our giveaway!

And secondly we would like to say thanks to you guys for showing your support through visiting this page and entering the giveaway. If you want to be a super-badass and show an even greater level of support for this giveaway, be sure to show FinalMouse some love by following their Facebook and Twitter pages.

Alright, on to the giveaway rules:

1. One entry per user. Extra posts will be deleted and excluded from the contest, so there is no point making them in the first place.

2. Comment below letting us know why you want a FinalMouse. Sick of your current mouse? Still looking for a perfect fit? Heard good things about FinalMouse?

Entries will be accepted for 7 days (from 7/3/2015 to 7/10/2015). The three winners will be selected from this thread at random and will be announced on 7/11/2015, and PMed directly by me and me alone through the forum. If you receive a message through YouTube or any other social platform, or receive a message from someone on the forum without an Admin tag, do not share your personal information with them.

As Linus mentioned this is a worldwide giveaway.

Best of luck to all entrants!

I'd love to do a video review of this mouse since I love reviewing tech so much. :)

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

A new mouse would be great , mine is getting old (5 years)

I have heard many good things about the final mouse and would love to receive one to see if its good

I am a student in community college that spends a lot time on my computer but have little money to spend on replacing parts. My current mouse is a Logitech G500 that is 5 years old. This mouse is currently in the long process of dying on me (sticky buttons and double clicks when only I only click it once). I am a huge fan boy for Logitech due to the longevity of their products but would love to broaden my horizons with other companies.

I got a super cheap Chinese knockoff brand mouse that looks similar to this but more fit for a 14 year old g4m3r than an adult going for a more professional look. I would live this guy on my desk and it would even oush me to buy a new mouse pad and maybe keyboard. :P

My mouse is super LAME and the wire is short. Also my new PC is white and the white LED Logo would look really really cool with it!

Heard a lot about this mouse! Great for FPS games like CS which i play on a daily basis.

My mouse is made of poor quality metal on the sides, and it's corroding as we speak. I'm not kidding, look:

post-241247-0-23933100-1435951646_thumb.

This is why I absolutely need a new mouse, and I definitively would like something recommended by you guys!

I would like a new mouse because my current one is a cheap chinese optical mouse and it just don't work with After Effects very well. :D

It would be nice to be able to have a nice gaming mouse as the mouse i'm using right now is an ancient Microsoft laser mouse 6000 I got it in 2006 and has since been declining in performance because the laser is not very effective on tracking. But I also don't want to blow 150$ on a gaming mouse with a million buttons or full rgb light either.

I have been intreessed in this mouse for a while. I am also intressed in this mouse since it is made for fps. But if I don't like I would probaly give it to a friend of mine.

I desperately need a new mouse. It's double clicking, so it's hard to select any text, click links or anything. If I try to highlight, or do anything that needs a single click, I can't do it. <_<  It's a Roccat mouse by the way. Forgot the name of it.

Thanks for doing this! Wish everyone the best. Just wish for me a tiny bit more.  :P

This mouse sounds awesome because it doesn't have adware-like popups like Razer does, and it has great specs without all the drivers and proprietary garbage that other companies force-feed you. :) turnip

I want one , because i've never owned a gaming mouse before .! :D  :rolleyes:

My mouse isn't the best and not that confortable to use, but it get the job done!
I would like to try a new mouse since this one is very old hue