FinalMouse Giveaway

I love my mouse, but she gettin' old. D'em buttons just don't snap like they used to no more, and her pads are running thin. Even on a nice surface, she just don't glide like them new whippersnappers. I'd say it's about time to get her into a retirement home and bring up some new blood.

Gaming on a trackball for 2 years, starting to get into comp gaming and need a proper mouse

I'm still looking for the perfect fit and a quality build. went through 3 mice so far. Maybe this one will be the last?

I have been wanting to try a non-laser mouse for a while, this seems like a good opportunity.

My mouse that I have now is a very cheap mouse that I got in a hurry. When I found the mouse I have now I didn't think it through I has led on it so when I go to bed I have to unplug it or find something to cover it up.

Why do I want a Final Mouse? Well, my current mouse is about to die.

I'd like a new mouse because my current one is kinda old and nasty...if you know what I mean ;)

I'd like to get the FinalMouse because the (used) Razer Taipan I have now experiences issues every so often with the sensor, and is overall wearing out, with a few broken buttons. Also, it doesn't fit my hand the way I'd like, so I'm curious as to how the FinalMouse will fit.

why do i need it? because my mouse have 3 buttons :P

and if this mouse have a great quality, then it will be the final mouse that i will need!!

I will love to get a new mouse. I am using the one that came with my Logitech mk520 :(.... Hope I get one :)

#FinalMouse !

My old Logitech G5 is getting recycled each day, i already removed all paintjob by Mother nature's way of handgrip.

Clicks seem unnoticeable. Tracking on it is similar to asphalt. Rubber is long, LOOOOOOONG gone.

I would appreciate the Final Mouse as main thing to click them random PC stuff!

Cheers from Serbia  :D

Had my mouse for around 2 years now, and the wear on it it becoming more and more of a problem. Been looking at one of these for a while now.

Would love to try out new mouse  :)

Playig with an old Microsoft mouse.. So yeah I need one of these!

Current mouse isn't fully functional and doesn't fit my hand at all. This mouse looks amazing.

I have been wanting to have a FinalMouse in a while. I have heard from the CS:GO pro-gamer Liquid_AdreN all the good things about this mouse. As a competitive gamer for CS:GO, this mouse could possibly boost my rank up. I really appreciate that you guys are having this giveaway!!!

I'd like to win the FinalMouse because I never had a gaming mouse before, I am rocking a Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 right now, and I think I need to get a gaming mouse...

I also have heard that this mouse in particular is very accurate in games like CS:GO and I would really like to try it myself and see the difference between a normal mouse, and a gaming engineered one.

Neat looking mouse. I like it. 

My current mouse is a Perixx MX-1800R a cheap mouse that cost £10

it will sometimes just drift on my screen when im not touching it as well other stuff

i have been looking at the final mouse for a while now trying to convince myself to buy one as well as find the money to spend on one

plus on another note it matches my pc looks as im trying to go for a stealth build but my current mouse is red so stands out

so im hoping that the finalmouse is the final mouse i get :)

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

My deathadder is fine but IT was a rather compulsive buy :D so yeah lights and stuff (ykwim)

And it isnt the best mouse for my claw hybrid grip so ye i want to try out different mous types and the final mouse seems like a VERY good option

and i hope it will be my final mouse ;)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

I would like to win something in my life.

Well, we're poor i cant afford stuff like these, My parents wont really allowing me to buy expensive stuff just because i want it or i will use it in a wrong way :(well i hope i will be chosen in this giveaway.

I have a Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse... it hurts

Hi there Final Mouse,

I think I should win this mouse because it's my birthday today (no joke), ok that was i cheap shot, but i'm a keen gamer, so if its called the final mouse I sure wont ever need to get a new one.

thanks.

I want it because I like free gifts.