FinalMouse Giveaway

i would like to win a FinalMouse because my 10 year old dell mouse is shit.

I lost my Func ms3.....so need a mouse....

My mouse is a crappy 4 year old microsoft mouse... yeah, i do need FinalMouse mouse

Ahoy Ahoy, sick of me current mouse ye, heard only tons of good things bout these guys, GL to whoever wins :D (hopefully me)

My current mouse is a cheap 4 year old mouse that doesn't even have a functioning scroll wheel and I am a broke student without the cash to splurge on a new gaming mouse  :(

i'm pretty much satisfied with my a4tech mice but they don't have a rest for the pinky ..

I'd love a final mouse because I'm still using a haistily bought $10 Microsoft mouse I bought after forgetting to include a mouse into my build budget.

And I would like to be individual by using a lesser known brand.

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Keep up the awsome work guys... as for final mouse... I would love to have one because I'm putting together a gaming rig and don't have much money for peripherals... I'm new to the pc seen and haven't built up much left over stuff to carry from one build to the next...

Still looking for the ideal mouse for me, so I figure this one is worth a shot.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

i still haven't found the perfect counter-strike mouse, that's really why i want it.

a mouse that don't need drivers sounds amazing as i do lots of overclocking, so i like my mouse to work in the bios. also i have a 4k monitor, i run a higher dpi than people at 1080p would :)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I have a RAT 9 mouse, the batteries don't last for more than one hour, and the sensor randomly stops working...

I have been using a wired mouse for a long time I don't like it because it is heavy the cord is hard to move with if I need do do a fast reaction it glitches and moves in any direction I tried a wireless mouse but it's even heavier and the wireless feature in it isn't good at all

Heard a lot of great things about Final mouse one of my friends that plays csgo with me has one and never shuts up about it. I have a shitty dell that i got 6 years ago could do with a new mouse.

My mouse wheel is busted :( so a new mouse would be quite useful.

My current Steelseries Rival is to get pretty beat up and the FinalMouse really does seem like a good replacement!

Would love a new mouse my old one is worse than poop and this Final Moose looks great!

I have a pretty bad mouse and i need an upgrade (logitech M150) i think this mouse from FinalMouse would help me a lot

I'm looking for a high quality mouse that simply works without having to install any kind of software and having a 3 year warranty is unheard of for a mouse.

Currently i am using my laptop as my daily driver. The trackpad on it is so horrible. I would be fortunate if i got that mouse, because my mom and dad are not williling to spend any money on any peripherals for my laptop

I want this because I want a comfortable, quality gaming mouse that isn't plagued with buttons everywhere. My old mouse is dying and randomly cuts out.

My mouse is working only about 90% of time and even then it`s stuttering (no gaming for me...).