FinalMouse Giveaway

Need a second mouse for my laptop while I'm out and about. It's annoying to have to take the mouse from my desktop everytime I want to leave the house.

I use a mouse that is 6 years old and game with it quite extensively,that should tell you how i maintain things.I have heard about the final mouse ,i loved it instantly,great mouse ,amazing build.

My mouse is one of those really darn old mice (or mouses , whatever) I bought almost a decade ago with my (almost) decade old laptop.This mouse looks interesting (hence I'm typing this) so why not give it a try?(Desperately in need of a new mouse D:)

My Razer Deathadder's sensor is just all over the place right now. Crosshair stopping while trying to awp in csgo isnt very recommended...

Why I want to get FinalMouse giveaway ? Because it is WORLDWIDE :)

haha.. just kidding, it is true though

Btw, When Linus mention about Omron, it just spell "THE BEST" for me. Wish other mouse will be using Omron switches

I would prefer wireless, but, what the heck, with mouse this good who need wireless mouse running around

I'll use one, and if Linus give me one, I'll even make the video for you (LinusTechTips specials ?)

I have had my current mouse for almost 4 years now and it has finally started to die, the buttons have started to become unresponsive at times and is really hard to play war thunder with. Please help me LTT. I need the FinalMouse. Thanks :D

Since I have never really had a good gaming setup then I never have good peripherals like this one. I hope I win :D

my mouse is just some generic Japanese gaming mouse and i'd love to replace it with something i can enjoy using

Hey tec heads I would like to win this mouse because I have a crappy $8.00 one from china and it does need an upgrade. Playing most games is a chore because the pointer does not go were I want it to, so it is bad for game like CSGO and other first person shooters so I think that this will be perfect for me. Thank you. 

My scroll wheel is broken, I NEED A NEW MOUSE!

I have a dying razer death adder ( the buttons sometimes do not click or hold a click) that I got way back in 2007 and this mouse looks like a great replacement I have only ever had the one gaming mouse.

Because I have been a fan of finalmouse and we don't get it in India, making this my only way to get one..thanks :)

I would like to win this mouse because my current mouse is wireless and keeps dropping out

I would like to win one of these mouses because i have a crappy dell laser mouse that has horrible acceleration even when its turned off in the windows settings. gets annoying no doubt. a new mouse would be amazing for that

i dont have money to buy best mouse for my studies... :(

I'd really love to give this mouse a try. I've been using a Logitech g502 for the past year, and I absolutely love it. However, due to my constant traveling and my neglect to properly store the mouse during travel, the mouse is becoming slightly ruined. By ruined, I mean the cable braiding is falling apart, and the slippy feet are coming off. So, I'd really like to give this final mouse a shot!

- Posted by Aaron Kuo

I really need to replace my current Razer Naga. I don't need a mouse with integrated keyboard anymore.

l would love to have a mouse that don't wight that much. l have also just started playing E-Sports in a team and because of all the good things l have heard from you guys l am really interested to try it out.

Soo had a cyborg mouse before i started uni this year that soon got broke and i am stuck with a cheap terrible random make as it was all i could afford at the time. Could do with a mouse that doesn't have visible lag on screen when moving ( some times 4 seconds lag only happens on this current mouse ill trade you ? ) Plus would save me some coin when i go to build my new rig this august.

My actual mouse is doing strange things so I'm currently looking for a replacement. In addition, I've heard really good things about this mouse so I'd be really happy if I could get one.

My Dearest furball of an cat, thought my mouse may have been thirsty, and drowned it with my mug of coffee, panic streaken the mouse dashed over the side to hang on for dear life. amazing that desperate act safed its life.. kinda, the lag of oxy...dry circuits, left it rather battle wounded, kinda like my imaginary Retarded apprentice Jimmy , slow, forgetful (of what DPI to use), laggy, and only working when when timing isnt important.

Dont Touch My Coffee!!!

I'm recently moved from home and left my Razer Naga with my brother, ATM I'm using an 10 y/o optical mouse that I found in the Garage for gaming... Since i'm a student = No cash for new mouse xD

I have some cheap chinese "gaming" mouse, a upgrade would be nice.