FinalMouse Giveaway

I've had a Deathadder for like 6 years now and the sensor is starting to lose its touch and the scroll wheel has started peeling. I've been wanting to try something different for 5 years now but I never bothered because mine wasn't broken. FinalMouse seems cool, I'd be more than happy with that as my mouse for another 6 years hopefully lol.

I'm still trying to find the mouse that feels right in my hand and not like my hands are too big or too small for it

Corsair 900D, GTX 780, Maximus V Formula, 3770K, 4 x Sandisc SSD's, WD Black 2T, FrozenQ red helix res, Laing d5 pump,XSPC Raystorm, 480 Black Ice sr-1, XSPC RX240, XSPC White Tubing, 2 x koolance qd3 fittings and a butt load of corsair fans lol

corsair k70 keyboard and m65 mouse

I need to get off a laser sensor #datAcceleration. what better way than to get a nice optical sensor on a nice looking mouse

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Well I really could use a mouse, my current mouse is a generic one and I never had a good mouse like a FinalMouse mouse. :)

Adobo, Kilawin, Liempo and More. :)

i need a new mouse!! :DDDDDD 

my current mouse always disconectsss !! :blink:

I really need a new mouse because mine just stops working. I have died so many times in CS:GO and Planetside 2 because of it. Thanks for the giveaway!

The buttons on my mice are going anywhere but functional. That's what I get for going with a cheap, budget chinese "Super Gaming Laser Pro LED Mouse" kinda thing.

Let's just say that FinalMouse would be an incredibly welcome and useful upgrade.

I have gone through a few mice in recent memory and have yet to find something I am perfectly happy with considering my hands are so big they make Slick's look like Linus's 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

Because I'm in the process of replacing my current Dell mouse, you know, the "office mouse". 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

My Current portable mouse is near unuseable

Would love to replace this awful, tiny, cheap logitech m325.

hah woof i need new mouse, thumb button is borked on mine

I am a happy wuffy

I NEED THIS MOUSE!! I'm only using a cheap $20 E-blue mouse. 

post-172267-0-60246700-1436590668.jpg

Currently using 10 dollar mouse so it's pretty uncomfortable to use.I would love to own one of this

OH NO! Not another trackpad! Hi, Billy Mays here. Are you a laptop user? Well I know I am. Do you struggle with those slippery, not so clicky, trackpads? Well you're damn right I do too... FinalMouse will change your life. Have you ever wished you could fly? Have you ever wanted to do the impossible? Well this is the wrong product for you but FinalMouse can give you one hell of a clicky experience.

Haha okay but for real I have been saving up all summer and I am buying the Razer Blade 14" QHD+ (2015) in about a week as my ultra portable gaming/work station machine for college! After I saw Linus' trip to Asia I couldn't resist. This will be my first gaming rig, and a mouse of this tier would be sexy as hell. I'm tuning in to this giveaway last minute but hopefully coming in clutch and crossing fingers. Thanks for all you do guys :)

I want the FinalMouse so I can 360 noscope Edzel on CSGO and destroy Slick with my awesome peripheral skilzzzz when he starts doing WAN show after parties again!

I need a new mouse because my current mouse is over ten years old... And it's a but uncomfortable now lol something new would be nice. (P.s. I hope my entry is still valid, I was doing it yesterday and the website was giving me errors when I was trying sign up!)

All my mice die to scroll wheel malfunction. Hopefully this one will work out!

claw grip on my current mouse really su*cks.... NEED SOMETHING BTR

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

I like my steel series sensei, but any upgrade is awesome!

My current mouse is garbage, and have been looking for a new one for a while. This would be perfect for me, free and something worth using! :D

I'd like to win the FinalMouse Mouse because I'm new to the gaming scene, especially at the competitive level, and would like to try out as many different mice as I can, so I get to understand what different mouse designs and styles are like and what the various components are like.

The mouse cord on my beloved G400 is starting to disconnect and I can't afford a new one.  RIP

My current mouse is really old and showing its age

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch