Your CSGO ranks?

kipper

I'm silver 4, and I don't know why.  I do all the aim training and tons of deathmatch to practice, and I'm often at the top of the ranks in a game.  Yet my friend, who does not know the definition of spraying and will empty an smg clip by holding down fire without compensation when the enemy is an awper far away (-__- I'm not kidding), who is often at the bottom of the ranks is already silver elite.  That's matchmaking for ya lol.  I will say that I have only 100ish hrs in and can only play on weekends due to school and shit but seriously, I feel like I should at least be in the gn's.

best way to rank up is to get a full crew from my experience 

best way to rank up is to get a full crew from my experience 

Full crew as in join other people who want to play with me for real?  Pls define.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Full crew as in join other people who want to play with me for real? Pls define.

Where are you from?

GNM

Case: NZXT H440 CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.0 Cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 920 Graphics Card: Zotac Mini GTX1070 Ti Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170 K3 RAM: Kingstone Fury 2x8GB Storage: Crucial P1 SSD, Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5, Hitachi - Deskstar 500 3.5" PSU: Corsair Enthusiast 550W 80+ Mouse: Logitech G403 OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit  Audio: ATH-AD500X

I'm silver 4, and I don't know why.  I do all the aim training and tons of deathmatch to practice, and I'm often at the top of the ranks in a game.  Yet my friend, who does not know the definition of spraying and will empty an smg clip by holding down fire without compensation when the enemy is an awper far away (-__- I'm not kidding), who is often at the bottom of the ranks is already silver elite.  That's matchmaking for ya lol.  I will say that I have only 100ish hrs in and can only play on weekends due to school and shit but seriously, I feel like I should at least be in the gn's.

How about because the game isn't all about YOUR kills, or kills at all? It's a team game, you support your team mates into getting kills, planting the bomb and winning, and you tell them to support you. From where I am sat, it sounds like you're a bit of a lone wolf, someone who doesn't work as a team, but just shows off what they can do when it comes to kill death ratios. If you've got a weak team, like you say you have, you'll be stuck in the rank you don't think you deserve for a long time. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Gold Nova 2. Am ok at awping and don't get to play much during the week so yeah

Life.exe is missing

For those in Silver-GNM range, just practice your aim.

Also stop listening to your team mates the moment they get you killed!

Bad info is bad info, use the block comms button when you can, in most cases though there is usually a good player on a mic.... but i have had plenty of games where yeah.... shove the mic up your ass and go home :P

Also stop playing like you are Rambo, ok it is still a tactic to rush your opponents.. and it can work... but trust me 8/10 times you will take out 1 guy and the entire team will pounce on you, when you could have smoked off their push and waited it out allowing you to have the time to aim, and judge by sound alone.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

MG1/MG2

Magical Pineapples

Bad info is bad info, use the block comms button when you can, in most cases though there is usually a good player on a mic.... but i have had plenty of games where yeah.... shove the mic up your ass and go home :P

Also stop playing like you are Rambo, ok it is still a tactic to rush your opponents.. and it can work... but trust me 8/10 times you will take out 1 guy and the entire team will pounce on you, when you could have smoked off their push and waited it out allowing you to have the time to aim, and judge by sound alone.

That why you never solo Queue better to find bunch of players which you know have good communication and dont just go wonder the off. Play at similar rank (One rank Difference) if you play lower rank it will take longer for you rank up or even worst more chance of derank of you lose. If you play with higher rank and you aim and game sense is not up to scratch you probably will  anchor and make your team lose and their will probably blame on you which depend on your team. Best to microphones, but not all mic players are good.. some just feed you wrong information and loud mic wont allow you hear in situation. You always can mute them but yea.. you get what i mean right? CSGO is team based game, if you aim and game sense is good you shouldnt have problem beating the team if it bunch of random because it all about team work than your personally skills and your listening skills. 

Magical Pineapples

My first rank was GN3 for some reason and I was struggling bad, I don't know why the game put me there haha. So I went back down to Silver Master where I should've been and 2 months later now Gold Nova Master.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

GN4, used to be MG1 3 times but I either got screwed by a hacker (Hacker on my team game I ranked up made me derank first game), or had troll teams.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

So off you might hate me for saying this but I am “VAC”

I know you guys are so jelly 

It was not my fault My friend sent me some .exes and he told me to open them. He said they were games

Before I went on a VACation I was around MG2 - MGE

Master Guardian Elite.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

GN4, used to be MG1 3 times but I either got screwed by a hacker (Hacker on my team game I ranked up made me derank first game), or had troll teams.

I know that feel, i deranked to GN3 from GNM due to Smurfs, but seriously it's my own fault... have to get better.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

It was not my fault My friend sent me some .exes and he told me to open them. He said they were games

Hmm....have @Unlikelyjoker explain it........

But srs, why would you use your 2nd account if the first one was vac banned...

should have reformat the drive to wipe any data off or the exes.....

Cough but you played like a silver Cough

I should know i spent 4 months playing with you.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Cough but you played like a silver Cough

I should know i spent 4 months playing with you.

I got better trust me anyway i have given up on CSGO and now I am going to add another 1000 hours on gmod 

Unranked sinece 200 hours ago

EDIT: Silver Elite

Ok, so i'm MG1 again I just tied a game, after losing my previous game...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Currently LEM and hoping to be SMFC by the end of june.

Twitchhttps://www.twitch.tv/b4mboozl3d Steamhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/asdjkasl/ YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTjOU0RQuC5DQIx6mk3SLSw

PC: Motherboard - MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Super Trio | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8) 

PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W Gold Modular | Cooler: be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | Storage: Adata XPG SX6000 1TB m.2 | Case: FSP CMT340