Graphics intensive free to play games

Crozacx

I run on an i7 4790K GTX970 8GB of RAM and 3 aoc i2367fh 1080p IPS monitors(they look gorgeous for the price), but right now, the game i play the most is planetside 2, which is the only game i cannot run full ultra (true ultra) in my PC (I have terrible games okay, I have the system, but not the games) I am looking for other free to play titles with great graphics which can push my rig to its limits and not just put all the load on the CPU like planetside

I run on an i7 4790K GTX970 8GB of RAM and 3 aoc i2367fh 1080p IPS monitors(they look gorgeous for the price), but right now, the game i play the most is planetside 2, which is the only game i cannot run full ultra (true ultra) in my PC (I have terrible games okay, I have the system, but not the games) I am looking for other free to play titles with great graphics which can push my rig to its limits and not just put all the load on the CPU like planetside

Warframe maybe? Honestly most free to play games are not graphically demanding as they are designed to be run a winder range of hardware, and they specifically target low end computers 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I suppose War Thunder might be sort of intensive, although it really doesn't take that much to run so..

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

Planetside 2

Check out these videos

Do note that some of the games mentioned are unavailable for the west or are not released yet. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Planetside 2 comes to mind.

Edit: World of Tanks. My friend has a Radeon 7970 + a i7 4770k. He has to run the game on Medium-Low to maintain 60+FPS. Kind of shocking, really.

He literally said that he plays planetside 2 in his first post :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Planetside 2

Check out these videos

Do note that some of the games mentioned are unavailable for the west or are not released yet.

I watched those vids and I have access to all those games. Is WoW demanding?

I watched those vids and I have access to all those games. Is WoW demanding?

You have access to Black Desert? Man that game has the best graphic to date... 

Anyway Wow is not graphically demanding. It is however very CPU intensive, even intel's cpu can bottleneck you in Wow. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

You have access to Black Desert? Man that game has the best graphic to date... 

Anyway Wow is not graphically demanding. It is however very CPU intensive, even intel's cpu can bottleneck you in Wow. 

Yes, i do have access since i live in south east asia and can connect to the server pretty well, Koreans have great games, I consider CSO 2 better than CS:GO

Yes, i do have access since i live in south east asia and can connect to the server pretty well, Koreans have great games, I consider CSO 2 better than CS:GO

Damn... I thought you needed a Korean ID to play it? I live in Asia too. Haven't been able to play any Korean games...

Damn... I thought you needed a Korean ID to play it? I live in Asia too. Haven't been able to play any Korean games...

there are places to obtain them in a less then legal manner

Woo... Seems scary...

Woo... Seems scary...

nah its literally just koreans using theres to generate alternate accounts to sell

nah its literally just koreans using theres to generate alternate accounts to sell

Dang, I don't have all the monies to spend  :lol:  I'll just wait for Black Desert to come to west and hopefully it won't be region locked  ^_^

Dang, I don't have all the monies to spend  :lol:  I'll just wait for Black Desert to come to west and hopefully it won't be region locked  ^_^

there like 10 bucks

Or u don't get IP block. U can also hide your IP if u really want to play this game. I don't really like mmorpgs, but some of my friends are playing BDO, took them quite a while to register because of the korean language

Or u don't get IP block. U can also hide your IP if u really want to play this game. I don't really like mmorpgs, but some of my friends are playing BDO, took them quite a while to register because of the korean language

its not about ip its that during the account creation process one of the steps requires you to have something only some one in korea would have 

Edit: World of Tanks. My friend has a Radeon 7970 + a i7 4770k. He has to run the game on Medium-Low to maintain 60+FPS. Kind of shocking, really.

Shouldn't be that bad,... My older HD7950-OC (close to 7970) could max it out easily. @ 1080p and pump up to 80fps without Vsync.

My HD4600 iGPU can do 1680x1050 with Ultra Textures & Low details to = 35-45fps.

My 290 can crack 80-100FPS on True Ultra details,.. the 7970 IMO is up to 25-35% slower, to which I would expect yours to play around 55-80fps like my 7950-OC.

He should NOT have to sacrifice any details to maintain 60fps.

Does your friend update his drivers frequently or would be maybe running an older driver set...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

A game doesn't have to push your PC to look good, there are several that are aesthetically pleasing that also happen to have average system requirements. Honestly you're looking to the wrong kind of games for PC killers as Free to play games are designed to reach the largest audience possible and that means being able to run on quite humble hardware.

Some games that I've seen or played that I find aesthetically pleasing are

Warthunder

Planetside 2

World of Tanks

TERA

Rift

Loadout

Warframe

Neverwinter

Hawken

Nosgoth

Firefall

Starconflict

Fractured Space

Race Room Experience

Vindictus

RaiderZ

TERA is a game that I've been logging a lot of hours in since I picked it back up and while the texture quality leaves something to be desired in places overall the game looks lovely. Here are a bunch of screenshots that I've taken while playing TERA. http://imgur.com/gallery/dUpsw

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Shouldn't be that bad,... My older HD7950-OC (close to 7970) could max it out easily. @ 1080p and pump up to 80fps without Vsync.

My HD4600 iGPU can do 1680x1050 with Ultra Textures & Low details to = 35-45fps.

My 290 can crack 80-100FPS on True Ultra details,.. the 7970 IMO is up to 25-35% slower, to which I would expect yours to play around 55-80fps like my 7950-OC.

He should NOT have to sacrifice any details to maintain 60fps.

Does your friend update his drivers frequently or would be maybe running an older driver set...

He said it had to do with recent updates to the game, gradually dragging his FPS down. He works as a System Admin for an Electric Company, and I learned almost all of my tech knowledge from him, so I feel like he wouldn't make the little mistakes like out-dated drivers. 

Warthunder

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 3 years later...
On 6/2/2015 at 2:10 PM, Crozacx said:

i mean here is a free one apex legends really pushes my 1060 6gb and i7 4790

4Zeah.jpg

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |