2x 140mm front intake

1x 120mm bottom intake

1x 140 back exhaust

2x 120 top exhaust

Including other fans: 10

1x 120mm CPU

1x 120mm PSU

2x 92mm? GPU

I have 5 1200m fans, 2 exhaust, 3 intake. 1 on the rear, 1 up top blowing air across the rad and out of the case, 1 in the front for the HDD, 1 on the bottom to blow air directly into the GTX 970 (cooler sticks out far enough) and a fan on the side panel blowing fresh air onto the GTX 970 and GTX 650 Ti.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I have 5 1200m fans, 2 exhaust, 3 intake. 1 on the rear, 1 up top blowing air across the rad and out of the case, 1 in the front for the HDD, 1 on the bottom to blow air directly into the GTX 970 (cooler sticks out far enough) and a fan on the side panel blowing fresh air onto the GTX 970 and GTX 650 Ti.

You have a 650ti and a 970 in the same system? You cant SLI them so how to u use both cards effectivley? 

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

2 yet my case with 2 fans has the best air cooling on the market

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

7 , but I removed one because it wasn't fitting correctly

That was 3 120mm front intake (now 2) , 2 140mm top intake , and push pull exhausting 120mm on my aio rad in the back

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

You have a 650ti and a 970 in the same system? You cant SLI them so how to u use both cards effectivley? 

PhysX, though its pointless as the Xeon bottlenecks the 970 to a solid 60FPS (not so bad since my monitor is 60Hz), besides, I can have the 650 ti folding when I'm playing games.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

6 Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2K (120mm) fans at the moment. 3 Intakes, 3 exhaust (2 on my H105 radiator), all 6 of which will soon be used on two 360mm radiators later this month. Also one Fractal Design Dynamic GP-14 (140mm) as an intake on the bottom of my case.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

• 3 weeks later...