Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

after a long time using full size keyboards i get a tenkeyless keyboard a short time ago its like heaven i just couldn't move my mouse with full keyboard this tiny keyboards are awesome but there is a problem its got tiny travel i always wish i get a mechanical keyboard hope i win 

I do need a 104 keyboard for my desktop but it's far to much to carry around with my laptop, so for that I prefer the 60% keyboard due to it's mobility.

Please use http://pcpartpicker.com/ for everybodones sake!

and quote me if you want me to see a reply please :)

pewpewpewphysicslazers!!!

I like the full sized keyboard for reasons such as it looks cooler in front of your monitors and all the function keys  :)

I always go for full size keyboards, because number pad always has some uses.

I can live without a full keyboarD just because of my naga 2014 which has all the buttons i need at the distance of the thumb(numbers at least :P)

I'm a pretty avid gamer and I swear by the full-size 104-key layout. I like being able to use my number pad when I need it and having separate directional arrow keys is always nice.

I like my keyboards full size (with numpad on the side) because I have big hands I like to lay them down and occupy as much space I can so I am closer to every key. Also I never liked the numbers horizontally idk why  ^_^  short keyboards just seem odd and lacking something..

I love fullsize and 60% keyboards. Not a fan of tkl's since they seem a bit strange. I really wanted to try new types of CherryMX switches since I've pretty much only used Reds, and it looks like the Vortex has CherryMX clears/whites.

That's not supposed to do that....

For my desktop i prefer my full size keyboard since i use the numberpad in productivity software such as blender. But on my tablet a smaller form factor keyboard would be super ideal since i do quite a bit of typing on it and the windows touch screen keyboard is not so hot. So it really depends on what i am doing.

I've never tried a smaller than full sized keyboard, so I guess by default my answer is full size. I would be interested to try a smaller keyboard though because I hear it is better for posture.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I prefer full size keyboards because I have never really had the need for a smaller keyboard but I am excited to try one out in the future for some of my rigs where a full size keyboard will not fit or would be completely unnecessary.

I prefer the 104 layout, but it's not absolutely necessary.  
Numpad entry is great for numerical data entry - I've never really used it for much else - and since I don't do that terribly often, it usually sits idle.

Would love to finally replace my dome keyboard, thanks for the love Massdrop

My favorite keyboard size is tenkeyless. I've never had a 60% keyboard before!

I love 60% keyboards since I rarely use number pads and I have very limited space on my desk. If a game for some reason requires the use of the up down left and right keys, those game are usually best played with controllers.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

80% keyboards for the win because I don't have THAT many space on my desk.

Thanks LTT and Massdrop for the giveaway :)

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

This is not very important to me. The important thing to me is the feel of the keyboard. I like to have the full size, but it isn't needed. Good luck everyone  :)

Case: Antec Twelve Hundred V3 | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.4GHz | RAM: G. Skill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 MHz C9 QC - 16GB | GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming | PSU: Corsair AX860 | SSD: 2x Samsung 840 EVO SSD's in RAID 0

I prefer using a Tenkeyless because I don't use the numpad at all, and I need the room on my tiny desk.

I personally actually prefer the smallest keyboard I can find. One of the reasons why is because I have limited desk space, another is because I was always use to smaller laptop keyboards. Although the number pad and macros can be nice I feel like it makes the keyboard too large for comfort. I haven't had much experience using keyboards of a larger size though, the only keyboards I've ever had are junky Logitech ones that I could get for almost nothing. So don't quote me ;P

Gotta say, I prefer full size keyboards. Makes me feel complete and feel odd/awkward if I don't have one haha.  :P

Chris

i love classic keyboards w/o tons of unused keys, and w/o numpad. so 80% keyboards i think :)

Personally, I prefer a full-size keyboard out of habit. While I rarely use a numpad or arrow keys, it's good to have them for when you do need them.

Thanks, Massdrop and LMG.

For real work applications, anything less than a full keyboard significantly hinders and sometimes completely halts the time it takes to complete tasks.  For me, modifier key layouts make a big difference as I am accustomed to not looking at the keys as I type and use shortcuts.

i prefer a full keyboard. since i'm left handed, the number pad doesnt bother me and i can have my left hand on my mouse and my right hand on the number pad and arrow key. yes, doing simply hot keys like crtl + v and etc is a pain.