Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

My favorite keyboard size is a 60% board, because of the minimalist design and the abundance of room that you get when you move it to the side unlike a conventional 104 board. To compensate I think getting something like a Razer orbweaver or like gaming pad would make the setup that much more complete.  :) 

I love the 60% size it's just the right fit! Would be a major improive for my new editing build. Would bring sleek style off my desktop.

I was used to my laptop keyboard but since going full size I'll never go back! Now I just need a mouse pad, currently using paper taped to the desk

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I do not particularly like the 60% keyboards, but I understand the reason behind them, but why not do what my favorite non-gaming keyboard did... the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop, this is a 60% + 40% keyboard, you do not have to sacrifice the keypad, nor have to buy a separate one. I have always liked ergonomic keyboards, and I know that specially the wireless keyboards are not good for gaming, but I like the possibility to take it away from my "work area" in case I need to do something else. This is why I have a Logitech G13 pad for gaming to complement my setup.

My favorite type of keyboard must be the ten keyless only due to my small desk space in my room. Ive never had a full keyboard tho so i can't say much

I think I prefer a 10-key keyboard because I like the number pad but I can deal with any keyboard it doesn't exactly matter to me.

Great of them to provide the keyboard. 

Full size is always best. Hate having to use key combos when not needed.

I've always used a full size keyboard, but I would love to try a TKL or 60% for better ergonomics when playing CS:GO. Lately I've been feeling some shoulder strain from having my hands too far apart

I like the full size keyboards because using the calculator doesn't quite feel right when I have to shift+2, etc, much more convenient to have full size.

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

I prefer full size keyboards for the number pad, gotta love them when using excel for an advanced functions course.

I love full-size keyboards because there are more buttons and they have a number pad which I use alot. Also they might come with other key options like macro keys. I also like the feel to bugger keyboards since I have always used them.

I am currently using a full size ducky shine 3, but it is a bit large for when i am leaving the house and my laptop keyboard is very bad. I am therefore looking for a tkl or a 60% keyboard for when I am not at home. So I guess I have different preferences depending on where I am.

I like more the 60% because they are easy to carry and does not occupy much space on me desk 

Thank you Massdrop for the giveaway. I prefer a 60% as it provides portability and usability, benefiting from it's compact size. Bigger isn't always better, no matter what they tell you.

I prefer full size keyboards because the number pad is always nice to have when you're calculating stuff.

Pok3r is my dream keyboard right now. Love 60% s.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Hands down the HHKB. It feels amazing, the oneness of cup rubber and the keycaps are excellent. The build quality is also top notch.

Thanks LMG!

I personally prefer full-size keyboards. Why? Well because I can never stand "Small". I usually use the numpad and couldnt live without it. And smaller keyboards make my desk look empty :P

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

I like full size keyboards having all of the features is useful and makes it better for things other than gaming

I own 2 Boards right now and I have to say that a 60% Keyboard is my best preference. Its a space saver and it's very ergonomic for me. I can easily take it to my college classes and won't end up having to spread my keys all over my partner's side of the desk. Its also a very good keyboard size to have with gaming as well! It also gets 1 Up points for how stylish it is.  Ducky Mini Best 60%! Quack Quack!

post-223681-0-55751100-1429571066_thumb.

Big fan of 104 key layout for work because I frequently use the number pad. I'd be interested in trying out a 60% layout for when I'm writing papers or gaming since I never use the number pad in either situation. I'm using the Corsair K70 with red switches.

My favorite would have to be a full-sized keyboard, while it does take up more desk space, it also provides much more functionality. Macro keys and playback keys are a must in my book!

I prefer 10 keyless for gaming. I tend to smack my mouse into a full size keyboard.